Media Mt Buller in Crisis - An open letter to the Demons

Guys and Proper Gander

I reach out to you today with a heavy heart. It saddens me to bring our internal issues into the public arena however desperate times call for desperate measures. For weeks now I have been pleading with you all to stop winning. We can't continue on with this dominance. We all know how the SIM works and we all know the the L's are coming. I have begged, cajoled, threatened and cursed. What more do I have to do to make you stop being so successful just for a few games? Look at the instances I have requested mediocrity?
FFS

Good one Demons, I explicitly stated in the team thread we needed to lose this one but ooooohhhh nooooo you had to go and win.

Bears, thanks for the week but **** you’re ****.

All the best to all for the rest of the season
Demons suck cos they can’t lose when I tell them to

**** needs to change manangatang FFS!!!!!
Correction. I want us to lose enough... godamnit!!!
If we can’t lose with that line up there is no hope for us!!!! Losers the lot of em!!!
The funny thing is I want you to beat us too. We need to rack up some L's to be a realistic chance of going B2B. So ironic that you want to be a part of our premiership success this season. Go you!!!
And we are guaranteed a finals spot now. Time to sit back, rest on our laurels and enjoy the bathwater.

Cheers lads 👍
None of you ever give the slightest consideration to a word I say!
Carn Dees, we need to lose this one. Don’t let me down, I mean, let me down, I mean .... we’ll **** just don’t win ok?
FFS Demons

Sttttaaaaahhhhhhhpppppp!!!!!!
Cmon Roy’s, I believe in you ❤️
I refuse to believe we can actually win this. The madness needs to stop!!!
Yeah so disobeying explicit team orders is hardly a glowing endorsement of team player. Way to take the shine off Tarks
I would have preferred a good loss mate. Please stop kicking goals

Thanks in advance
Upset with you lot in finals? Frankly I’m upset now. Week after week you lot defy my explicit directions. This will end badly for us. We need to turn it around soon!! #stopthesuccess #nomorebigscore
Corndog, you know I love you but don’t defy me. We need to lose for a while if we wanna go back to back. Stop being so successful please mate. ❤️

It's time you all took a leaf out of DemonJim 's book. He has been the epitome of s**t for the last few weeks just like I asked. #BelikeJim

Things need to change Demons and it starts with each and everyone of you. I don't want to see any of you out on the track at training this week. I want us reviewing tapes of the Roy's season so far to gain some insights into losing. When we are done soaking up the ineptitude of the boys and girls from Brunswick Junction we are going to hold a few closed training sessions headed by Rodney Dangerfield . He will take us through what he does to prepare for match day and I DEMAND each and everyone of you follow his instruction to the letter.

Our success will be measured by the lack of success we can derive from the next 3 weeks. The ball is in your court!

Last edited:
******* typical.
If I was still a Demon this is the season where finally I could have been something! This would have been my season and I would have been placed on a pedestal by my captain.

******* typical.
If I was still a Demon this is the season where finally I could have been something! This would have been my season and I would have been placed on a pedestal by my captain.
#comehomeRodders :heart:

Manufacturing drama? What are you, The Furies?

Listen mate just because the Furies find it easy to be crap doesn't give you licence to come in here and sink the boot in. Please be more constructive. Can you perhaps chime in on how Mt Buller could lose given you can speak from experience? How did you guys manage to lose a GF by a record margin against us? We would be very grateful for any info to help us be more like you guys for the next 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Tarkyn_24 tries his GUTS out every week. Disrespectful.

Cos his beer gut hangs out over his shorts! I've ordered a bigger jumper for him but they only come in XXXXXXL. They are custom making one for him and from now on he will be known as TARPS!!

Guys and Proper Gander

I reach out to you today with a heavy heart. It saddens me to bring our internal issues into the public arena however desperate times call for desperate measures. For weeks now I have been pleading with you all to stop winning. We can't continue on with this dominance. We all know how the SIM works and we all know the the L's are coming. I have begged, cajoled, threatened and cursed. What more do I have to do to make you stop being so successful just for a few games? Look at the instances I have requested mediocrity?

It's time you all took a leaf out of DemonJim 's book. He has been the epitome of **** for the last few weeks just like I asked. #BelikeJim

Things need to change Demons and it starts with each and everyone of you. I don't want to see any of you out on the track at training this week. I want us reviewing tapes of the Roy's season so far to gain some insights into losing. When we are done soaking up the ineptitude of the boys and girls from Brunswick Junction we are going to hold a few closed training sessions headed by Rodney Dangerfield . He will take us through what he does to prepare for match day and I DEMAND each and everyone of you follow his instruction to the letter.

Our success will be measured by the lack of success we can derive from the next 3 weeks. The ball is in your court!

Rodney Dangerfield Flogger wants you back

Listen mate just because the Furies find it easy to by crap doesn't give you licence to come in here and sink the boot in. Please be more constructive. Can you perhaps chime in on how Mt Buller could lose given you can speak from experience? How did you guys manage to lose a GF by a record margin against us? We would be very grateful for any info to help us be more like you guys for the next 3 weeks.

Wanna be s**t?

1) re-sign rodders

2) make NaturalDisaster captain

3) have a 12 man LG

4) start Spamming #firsttosix

5) get Nathan Jones to promote your finals tickets packages now

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Listen mate just because the Furies find it easy to by crap doesn't give you licence to come in here and sink the boot in. Please be more constructive. Can you perhaps chime in on how Mt Buller could lose given you can speak from experience? How did you guys manage to lose a GF by a record margin against us? We would be very grateful for any info to help us be more like you guys for the next 3 weeks.
What you should do is glue an open jar of rats to his face. Then you should blowtorch the other side of the jar, so the rats have to eat their way out threw your s**t-eating grin face :)
Wanna be ****?

1) re-sign rodders

2) make NaturalDisaster captain

3) have a 12 man LG

4) start Spamming #firsttosix

5) get Nathan Jones to promote your finals tickets packages now
That LG also needs to be fill with inactives.

It's time you all took a leaf out of DemonJim 's book. He has been the epitome of **** for the last few weeks just like I asked. #BelikeJim
giphy.gif

Maybe sort it in your team thread, there's really not much the rest of us can do for your highly unrelatable problem.
Bullshit! You could be BETTER!!!!

Back