Stats & History Mt Buller stats as of the end of S27 - HELP NEEDED

Remove this Banner Ad

uI4tR6g.jpg

Hi There

Can someone please provide players stats for the Mt Buller S27 season and include totals games played as well in a column?

TIA
It may be easiest to wait for the season to be complete and for Hate to dissect the sim's data for this season for you.

It may be easiest to wait for the season to be complete and for Hate to dissect the sim's data for this season for you.
Yeah Hate and JWS are busy with RL stuff so popped this in here hoping someone would get to it and the next week or two

Hi There

Can someone please provide players stats for the Mt Buller S27 season and include totals games played as well in a column?

TIA
You don't like my stats? :(

Sure I don't have games played... but you could probably figure that out.

Yakker if no one gets to this in the next 6 hours I can grab them for you when I get home.

Yakker if no one gets to this in the next 6 hours I can grab them for you when I get home.

Cool. I can shoot you a PM with a wish list of info if that's ok?

You're alright Dav. Plenty on here say your not fit to eat with pigs but I reckon you are! Cheers mate ;)

Cool. I can shoot you a PM with a wish list of info if that's ok?

You're alright Dav. Plenty on here say your not fit to eat with pigs but I reckon you are! Cheers mate ;)

Too easy, I have the all-time stats file and the S27 one obviously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remind me tonight. I've got all H&A games so you'll just need to add finals. Unless you mean up to S27, in which case I'm not your guy.
Need UP TO end S27 to update our club records

Thanks anyway mate

Is anyone able to provide me with player stats to end S27 for all players but only want stats for games played for the demons?

Thanks in advance

Didn't I do this? Or was that all stats + games played for Demons?

Can try and get it up for you again if you want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back