Mugabe re-elected.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mugabe started out as a patriot and took part in the struggle against Ian Smith.Somewhere he became a dictator,but i doubt he will be overthrown in a revolt or election.He's another Mubutu.

Blues_Man said:
where's all the decent assassins these days ????
Dont worry, I have two more years of training to go. Be patient

I can't believe that in this age of high tech covert surveillance someone or body can't be contracted to take him and others like him out. I reckon that Mossad could do it in the blink of an eye.

YAKUZA said:
I can't believe that in this age of high tech covert surveillance someone or body can't be contracted to take him and others like him out. I reckon that Mossad could do it in the blink of an eye.

No amount of satelittes, hi tech gizmos and wizbangery is going to get you a man on the ground with the individual in his cross hairs. If it was as easy as 'this guy is a nut'...we will knock him, then all the tin pot aspiring Pol Pots of this world would be in the ground by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YAKUZA said:

Doubt it, there wouldn't be enough money in it to pay them :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back