Current Mullighan Inquiry - South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

It has next to no significance.

2002 - Kym Pitcher - gay bashed in Veale Gardens. Two teenagers charged
2002 - Mark Coonie - gay bashed to death
2004 - Robert Woodland - bashed to death at Veale Gardens. Some "pedo in high places" hunters claim he was going to expose some high profile people. But there is zero evidence of this.
2005 - Shaine Moore - another rent boy who wanted to make claims about high profile people. Found dead.
2005 - Media frenzy re rent boys being murdered to shut them up
2005 - Walter Handley - another rent boy going to name names. Murdered.
2005 - Steve Williams - former head of Gypsy Jokers was going to provide evidence how pedos were getting away with it. Disappeared.
2007 - ended up Shaine Moore was murdered by his BF at the time
2007 - ended up Handley was murdered in a robbery

So, we are left with;

- One guy (Woodland) murdered at Veale Gardens. The person who claimed he was murdered because he made statements to him re pedophilia, can't produce them.

- Another man (Williams), with claims but no evidence he was going to talk, went missing. He was a former hea of the Gypsy Jokers.

The guy making the claims is a campaigner. He wants to believe all this stuff happened, and he's using it for political gain.

Brad Shannon? WTF? He's a street kid who sold his ass. He claims these high profile people are to blame for his life, but he offered his arse to them for money. While anyone having sex with underager rent boys is wrong, Mr Shannon needs to take responsibility for his actions.

All I'm seeing is;

A bunch of kids with not much chance in life. They end up selling their arses. Some of their clients are well known politicians. These aren't 12 year old kids being exploited by Uncle Barry at the family get together. These are street kids, just below the age of consent, making a decision to swap sex for money.

Are there attempts at a cover up? Probably. Could have some of these people been murdered to keep them quiet? Possibly. This stuff happens in every major city in the world.

Is there one giant conspiracy that links this to The Family and shows that there were higher ups controlling the Family and BVE was just a delivery boy? No - not under any circumstances.

An extremely callous overview of an abhorrent system created for and by pedophiles.
These kids had already been sexually abused either by their own families or the people in their care, then to be exploited again in the place the government had placed them in to for their own protection, then if that wasn’t enough, there was ‘carers and mentors’ who would abuse them on the weekends, can you just imagine the confusion the suffering of these kids?
No wonder they went and sold themselves, it was happening to them anyway, wherever they went, might as well get some money for it.

And you honestly think that these whistle blowers who just happened to be murdered one way or another is just a ANOTHER coincidence.

Of course there will be some lies told by these kids, but this cannot be a fabrication, this was a broken system, and still they suppressed half of the information...and it was a horrible read..imagine if they revealed the truth...both in the Mulligan Enquiry and the murders...no doubt there would be more even further evidence of involvement. IMG_2918.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Off topic...as in finding Mr B.
Well ignore at any opportunity mate.
Last thing you want is the truth.
You should go start a new thread on the Mulligan Inquiry because there are no direct links to the 5 boys who were murdered by the Family. If you can find a direct link then let us know.

You should go start a new thread on the Mulligan Inquiry because there are no direct links to the 5 boys who were murdered by the Family. If you can find a direct link then let us know.

Direct link.
You are kidding yourself.
[

Attachments

• IMG_2918.JPG
    IMG_2918.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 199
old mate? cobber?

Pull your head in you peanut.

1. Extradite him? It would be great but I can't see how legally we would have a strong enough reason.

2. Of course he procured young blokes.

Now you need to answer my questions (I've asked this before, but you avoided it);

Where is the direct link between that article you posted re the Mulligan Inquiry?
How is Gambardella linked to the Family?

You can't just post a transcript of some child molestation allegations and then say, "see, it's all linked! The were higher powers involved and BVE was just a delivery driver!", and "A member of the Church visited BVE in prison regularly and therefore the Church were involved in the family!"

You have provided no evidence whatsoever. No names, places, how people knew each other, age of the victims, etc NOTHING!

It seems you think all the things in the Milligan Inquiry is linked to The Family. You seem to think that anyone paedophilia linked to high profile people is synonymous with the Family. Read the thread. The majority of people understand The Family as being the group that were responsible for the death of those 5 boys. Everyone is happily discussing it over 1000s of posts. Now you're trying to force feed everyone that the Family is something different. You're hijacking the thread.

Something different?
Most South Australians know there is a truth out there that everyone needs to know.

If you can’t connect the dots it’s because you don’t want too.

Over 40 names under suppression.
Why?
What’s there to hide?
Let everyone know who was involved on what ever level!
Are the suspects families lives worth more than the victims families lives?
Can Justice be done in South Australia?

Something different?
Most South Australians know there is a truth out there that everyone needs to know.

Why?
What’s there to hide?

If George Pell can be made to come from the Vatican....Gino wouldn’t be too much trouble would he?

From the verbal evidence from the boys on the DM podcast...that’s enough evidence isn’t it....

Something different?

Why?
What’s there to hide?

Those people mentioned in the Mullighan enquiry were just accused - they haven't been tried and found guilty. You think it would be fair to have the publicly associated with pedophilia accusations if they are innocent? It seems likely that if there was sufficient evidence against them the Police would have investigated and charged them.

Those people mentioned in the Mullighan enquiry were just accused - they haven't been tried and found guilty. You think it would be fair to have the publicly associated with pedophilia accusations if they are innocent? It seems likely that if there was sufficient evidence against them the Police would have investigated and charged them.

I'm not sure if it was through the Mullighan Inquiry or the Wood Inquiry but accusations were levelled against a Prime Minister among other persons of prominence.

Nobody to be sure would suggest they should be protected but as you said, what if there's absolutely nothing there that would support the accusations?

We've seen some people even fairly recently, make the most outrageous allegations against persons of prominence that are simply bonkers. Fiona Barnett for example.

I'm not sure if it was through the Mullighan Inquiry or the Wood Inquiry but accusations were levelled against a Prime Minister among other persons of prominence.

Nobody to be sure would suggest they should be protected but as you said, what if there's absolutely nothing there that would support the accusations?

We've seen some people even fairly recently, make the most outrageous allegations against persons of prominence that are simply bonkers. Fiona Barnett for example.
99% of the allegations online against 'people in high places' is rubbish ... however some were sleazy and others had sleazy friends.
ALP Premier Don Dunstan was a good friend of Don Storen (convicted paedophile)
ALP ******* can not name as the person is super litigious and has never been found guilty of any crime but had convicted paedophile as friend.
ALP Senator Bob Collins committed suicide before facing child sex charges.
ALP Milton Orkopoulos spent prison time for child sex charges.
ALP Keith Wright as above
ALP Bill D'Arcy as above
ALP Bernard Finnigan obtaining child sex images
As for the former Prime Minister allegations ... I heard from a high commissioned police officer that Bob Hawke was the person who was investigated (but no charges). Nothing too sinister, just a friend of his was a crim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

99% of the allegations online against 'people in high places' is rubbish ... however some were sleazy and others had sleazy friends.
ALP ******* can not name as the person is super litigious and has never been found guilty of any crime but had convicted paedophile as friend.
ALP Bill D'Arcy as above
As for the former Prime Minister allegations ... I heard from a high commissioned police officer that Bob Hawke was the person who was investigated (but no charges). Nothing too sinister, just a friend of his was a crim.

Nothing from the right side of politics when I'd heard John Howard even got a mention at one of the inquiries?

Oh good god, Fiona beats the lot of them lol

ALP Bill D'Arcy as above

I'm not suggesting that there are no politicians guilty of crimes. You've listed a few - how many politicians does that leave who have never been convicted of a serious crime? I take issue with the ongoing claims in SA (not sure if it happens in other jurisdictions) that there is a 'ring' of politicians / elites who have been protected by the police and government to commit the worst kinds of crimes. There is no evidence AFAIK that any of the crimes you listed are in any way connected, and no evidence of a 'ring' of protected elites operating in SA - just endless unsubstantiated allegations.

And speaking of Barnett, and also bringing one of the McIntyers into it, they were interviewed for the Mullighan Inquiry, they have made it publically known who they have added, especially with Barnett and her actors, politicians, and many others were named on there.
That interview she did with the press when she was first coming out with all of these claims, which you can still watch online, just about said as much. After that date not one credible news house would touch her, especially after Media Watch crucified her, which is still online as well..

I'm not suggesting that there are no politicians guilty of crimes. You've listed a few - how many politicians does that leave who have never been convicted of a serious crime? I take issue with the ongoing claims in SA (not sure if it happens in other jurisdictions) that there is a 'ring' of politicians / elites who have been protected by the police and government to commit the worst kinds of crimes. There is no evidence AFAIK that any of the crimes you listed are in any way connected, and no evidence of a 'ring' of protected elites operating in SA - just endless unsubstantiated allegations.
I agree with you! The whole 'there is a ring of protected elites' is garbage.

My take on the whole suppression.

We all want the ugly truth. Of course we do.but a report of that nature is compiled to gather Inormation from layer upon layer of allegation, innuendo , gossip and half truths intermingled with evidentiary material. it is used you would hope, to further investigation where it can then gain credible evidential material that can bring about conviction. If you release something which is innuendo or gossip or half truths then that release has legal ramifications libel or absent proper investigation become prejudicial. As some have also stated, it can also damage victims and perhaps even inhibit access to the information to start if a victim clams up. As much as it is difficult for the public to deal with suppression wanting perps to suffer justice, it does serve a legal purpose and prevent prejudice and vigilantes. You have to have blind faith the suppressed material is used in the right way.

My take on the whole suppression.

We all want the ugly truth. Of course we do.but a report of that nature is compiled to gather Inormation from layer upon layer of allegation, innuendo , gossip and half truths intermingled with evidentiary material. it is used you would hope, to further investigation where it can then gain credible evidential material that can bring about conviction. If you release something which is innuendo or gossip or half truths then that release has legal ramifications libel or absent proper investigation become prejudicial. As some have also stated, it can also damage victims and perhaps even inhibit access to the information to start if a victim clams up. As much as it is difficult for the public to deal with suppression wanting perps to suffer justice, it does serve a legal purpose and prevent prejudice and vigilantes. You have to have blind faith the suppressed material is used in the right way.
Yes, we all want the truth, but what are we going to do with it? Even a Royal Commission is only a fact-finding mission with no 'teeth' to hand down sentences or punish those found guilty of wrong-doing. It is not a judiciary, and neither are we.

Strangely, my focus now seems to be veering towards uncovering those who may have spread lies or misleading misinformation on these cases, such as the Beaumont mystery, rather than trying to uncovering guilty culprits or solve crimes. But that's just me.

It is possible that many of the so-called whistleblowers or people who come forward claiming to have info have their own separate and concealed agenda.

If a successful FOIA request is achieved, documents would probably be released in the usual 'redacted' (blacked-out) manner seen so often in FOI material.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back