Werewolf Multi-Wolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Michaels, you gotta protect the seer mate...
That was a true sliding doors moment. Had he not tried to bluff evil and just protected him, we would've had our head vamp meaning that him and the converted wolves and mafia would've died eliminating two factions. Then all that needed to happen was to lynch BRAB and the game was over by Tuesday making it one of the quickest werewolf games ever, only longer than Millky's infamous modkill game.

Fwiw, Michaels still played a decent game and tried his best to lead the village to victory. Heck, he was bang on the money with tgrs and we very nearly got there. I knew it was either him or Morgs but I didn't want to risk tgrs winning silently again but got lucky on the coin toss.

Fwiw, Michaels still played a decent game and tried his best to lead the village to victory. Heck, he was bang on the money with tgrs and we very nearly got there. I knew it was either him or Morgs but I didn't want to risk tgrs winning silently again but got lucky on the coin toss.
I only got converted Thursdsay night, was good til then

Michaels, you gotta protect the seer mate...

And i was still mindful we had a vig out there who was nailing it so i was also trying to stay around to help the vig if it was required while trying to not compromise ejw.

Then you get knocked off the same night.. fml.

That was a true sliding doors moment. Had he not tried to bluff evil and just protected him, we would've had our head vamp meaning that him and the converted wolves and mafia would've died eliminating two factions. Then all that needed to happen was to lynch BRAB and the game was over by Tuesday making it one of the quickest werewolf games ever, only longer than Millky's infamous modkill game.
BRAB was already dead at that point so it was game over. I got recruited that night.

There was 5 night kills coming up.

I would have protected the seer, personally.

Because after that you only had yourself to protect and then it's just guess work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, I just had a look back... dwarf named tgrs is a target on Tuesday when he would've been converted. The vamps recruit every night so they would've recruited Saturday night (when this started), Sunday night and then on Monday night. This doesn't give me much confidence on tgrs and then Nakia also chucked a vote on him...

45 minutes left and I'm sweating like Gary Glitter in a kindergarten.
Just occurred to me that Nakia said that dwarf had a meltdown when converted. Probably wanted to die then so tried to throw tgrs under the bus. Changed to him anyway but it didn't matter in the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back