Multiple attacks in Paris, 14/11/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting in first.... Obvious false flag, wake up sheeple

In all seriousness this is F-up i know they're not using the Muslim word but rather than calling summits on global warming and other irrelevant shot maybe call a summit how to deal with the radical Islam crap...

In all seriousness this is F-up i know they're not using the Muslim word but rather than calling summits on global warming and other irrelevant shot maybe call a summit how to deal with the radical Islam crap...
This... I know it's not right to label every Muslim like this...

However, not every German or Nazi had the same beliefs as Hitler, still, they needed to be stopped

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Linked to the massive influx of refugees into Europe?
In what way?

Islam is the second largest religion in France (around 10% are Islamo). For comparison, Islam is the fifth biggest religion in Australia (around 2.2% are Islamo)

My take on it is more Islamos in the country, more chance you get of Islamos blowing things up.

In what way?

Islam is the second largest religion in France (around 10% are Islamo). For comparison, Islam is the fifth biggest religion in Australia (around 2.2% are Islamo)

My take on it is more Islamos in the country, more chance you get of Islamos blowing things up.
Exactly, and they just had a huge amount move up into Europe, increasing that number of Islamos

Exactly, and they just had a huge amount move up into Europe, increasing that number of Islamos
Stupid french people. They should spend more time making nice, isolated accommodation for refugees (like we did with Nauru), instead of making all their shitty baguettes and crappy berets.

I think we're only led to believe that this is Islamic crap. I've heard that Mossad and the CIA have already infiltrated ISIS and are now calling the shots.
I mean, have we seen any photos of dead people yet?

And - there's this photo.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back