Games & Recreation Multiple sports tipping competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Here is a tipping competition being ran by myself and another reputable sports fan. So far the prize pool is up to $650. If anyone wants in it is being ran through a facebook page that I will link you to. Let me know. Big Red Machine is in, so easy money right there!

Welcome to Kicks, Sticks, Swish & all your tips. A tipping competition with a twist which covers a range of sports from around the globe. And the tipping does not just cover the boring regular seasons. We go right til the end, until the very last final/championship/playoff game of every sport.

Entrants will have the option of tipping in the following sports (and possibly more).

EPL August 2014 - May 2015
NFL September 2014 - Feb 2015
BBL Dec 2014 - Feb 2015
Super 15's Feb 2015 - August 2015
AFL March 2015 - Sept 2015
A-League Oct 2014 - May 2015
NBA Oct 2014 - June 2015
NHL Oct 2014 - June 2015
NRL March 2015 - Oct 2015
ODI wc Feb 2015 - March 2015

As mentioned above, more sports may be added as the year progresses. So long as the sport runs between August 2014 and October 2015 we will be open to all suggestions! So get those sporting minds ticking over.

Straying away from the regular scoring system of tipping competitions, Kicks, Sticks, Swish & all your tips will be rewarding participation in competitions but gives the freedom of not making every sport mandatory.

Each sport/competition will be designated it's own tipping ladder. At the conclusion of every sport/competition points will be awarded dependant on where participants finish on that tipping ladder.

For Example

AFL tipping 2015

1st place - 5points
2nd place - 4points
3rd place - 3points
4th place - 2 points

Everyone else who enters the AFL competition will receive 1 point, so long as they enter tips for at least 75% of all games. Easy. You participate in every sport, you get rewarded.

The winner of the Kicks, Sticks, Swish & all your tips season is the person who accumulates the most season points by NRL grand final day 2015!

To keep it really interesting there will be a small and affordable fee, all of which will go in to the pot at end of season.

So far we have decided that the fee will be $5 per month. ($65 per season). Fees will be payable monthly to ensure that it remains cheap for all involved

To put this into perspective of what you could win, if we were to pay top three places at end of the year, if we were to have a 10 person competition this will be the payouts

FIRST PLACE - 60%
$390

SECOND PLACE - 25%
$162.50

THIRD PLACE
$97.50

The above figures are just rough estimates. Obviously the more people you help us get on board, the higher the pot, the more you win/ more places paid.

We will give more info as it comes to hand. We still have to iron out a few of
the rules and regulations but I think this could be a fun and challenging experience for all you sports minded people. Jump on board!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back