Boxing Mundine vs Geale

Remove this Banner Ad

West_Coast_Eagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
One of the biggest fights in aus boxing in a while.

Geale going in a strong favorite

Many dislike mundine & are hoping he gets smashed & retire.

Anyone watching it?

My tip geale by pts but would not be suprised to see a early mundine ko win

I think his bank balance disagrees with that comment.
Since when did having money necessarily mean that a person is smart?

If he was smart he wouldn't have made the comments he did about America regarding 9/11. You know, where some big money can be made.

I hope Geale destroys him.

He said somthing like they deserved it or along those lines. This is about a fight on wens not about how smart somone is.

More people hate hit than like him but he has actually done more for boxing in aus since kosta

At least we are guaranteed 1 KO with Kimbo on the undercard.

I'm hopeful that Geale does the same.

This is about a fight on wens not about how smart somone is.
Isn't that what you replied to? Someone questioned how smart he is and then you replied with that bank balance comment. Since you're telling me this is about the fight and not how smart someone is I'm not sure why you initially replied to their comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since when did having money necessarily mean that a person is smart?

If he was smart he wouldn't have made the comments he did about America regarding 9/11. You know, where some big money can be made.

I hope Geale destroys him.

His comments about Arthur Beetson not being aborigional were dead set wrong. A quick look at the Arthur Beetson Foundation website would prove this. I would have liked Arthur to still be alive to respond. I can't see Laurie Daley wasting his time responding though.

Also, why say you are boycotting the bnational anthem to bring people together? It just seems he is trying to drive the racial divide further apart with some of his comments recently. I think Paul Kent's questioning of him was right on the money and wish he was smart enough to respond in a rational manner in the same way Kent asked the questions.

We all do realise this is the reason all48 of his fights have been pay per view & he has made so much $$$ he knows what buttons to press & everyone wants to see him get knocked out.

This is the first fight I've paid for in years on PPV, hopefully it's going to be worth it.

Nice article from Paul Kent with some friendly words towards Mundine.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing...ith-an-angry-man/story-fndkzthy-1226563809268

This is getting good, love him or hate him Mundine is promoting the s**t out of this fight.

Oh, and a tip, I'd be shocked if there was a KO tonight, I'm tipping Geale in 12 rounds in a clear points decision, last time they met Geale would have won the fight if not for a woeful second round where he didn't land a punch and Mundine knocked him down.

Shane Tilyard v Kimbo Slice - 4 rounds
David Aloua v Daniel Amman - 10 rounds
Joksan Hernandez v Joel Brunker - 8 rounds
Zac Awad v Jamie Pittman - 8 rounds

Also according to the HUN the incredibly hot Lauryn Eagle and Nadine Brown (not hot) are first, but its not mentioned on the Main event web site.

Im hoping Mundine gets smashed, but i wouldnt be surprised he wins. And i have seen Kimbo street fight stuff on youtube, and if thats as good as he is he wont last 1 round against Tilyard. Should be a great night and i cant wait.

Lauryn Eagle, she can punch me around the ring anytime.

lauryn-eagle-maxim-australia-august-1st-birthday-edition-hi-res-photos-003.png

Every heterosexual man alive would love to fight her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back