Think Tank Mundine weighs in... ...again.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'For we are one and free'.

Free as in closed borders and can't drive from NSW into Victoria? Can't go interstate to visit a dying relative? Or free as in 'it is unlawful to offend another group of people' in a climate where taking offence is, for some people, a full time job?

I'm with Mundine on this one. The whole thing needs to be re-written.

'For we are one and free'.
Its for we are YOUNG and free you bloody heretic. Couple of Premierships* and you twats think you've license to re-write the national anthem. :rolleyesv1:

EAD campaigner

MundineGettyKOweb.jpg

The most offensive thing about all this is learning that we've only been rocking that piece of sh*t song as our anthem since 1984.

Makes the outrage of racist knuckle draggers and the whole 'you can't change history!' nonsense even funnier when we are talking about an anthem we've only used since the year the Terminator came out.

Just scrap the whole song, and make Mundine and anyone who is tired of their ears bleeding every time they have to listen to it happy.

If you get offended by sh*t like this grow the fu** up
He’ll never grow up, they’ll change the song (that no one I know gives a s**t about anyway 😂) for him and he will then want something else to blame on this current generation.
the blokes a dropkick, but hes right.
Yeah nah.
Nothing in that anthem makes me think of “white supremacy” at all.
Neither did he point out any line in particular.
He’s just a racist using the tropes of the time to give himself a platform.

He’ll never grow up, they’ll change the song (that no one I know gives a sh*t about anyway 😂) for him and he will then want something else to blame on this current generation.

Yeah nah.
Nothing in that anthem makes me think of “white supremacy” at all.
Neither did he point out any line in particular.
He’s just a racist using the tropes of the time to give himself a platform.
Australia Day is just around the corner ....wait for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back