Mundy back to where he started?

Remove this Banner Ad

Megalon

Skills pay the bills
Jun 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm wondering where Mundy fits in now, with the trades that we've done. We've brought in Hogan, Lobb, Conca and Colyer so I'm wondering if that keeps Mundy out of the midfield and forward line? Should we move him back to where he started, providing run and disposal off half back - to back up Wilson and Ryan? Makes sense to me, can play out his career there? Opinions welcome

No! Mundy needs to go back to the middle. Easily the best user and disposer of the ball we have in our team. In and under, winner of the ball. Will also teach Brayshaw what's required to play that position.

Now that we have a forward target I want to see Mundy "lacing it out" on Hogan's chest 3 times a quarter, every game.

I think he performed perfectly at half forward last season. I'd like to see him stay there with some midfield time to tap Fyfe and co out

Only play off half back if the forward line is functioning well without him

I think he’s a high half forward and go into the middle when the opposition are getting a run on to provide the big body support

His kicking ability will be an even more of an asset with actual key forwards to kick to next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back