Current Murder in Gunnedah - Unsure on details yet but this is bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

The details are graphic and really an awful horror.

Emergency services were called to a property at Gunnedah about 7:15am, following reports the 10-year-old girl had suffered serious lacerations.

Police sources say the girl had her throat cut and her body was mutilated.

She died at the scene.

Officers arrested the 14-year-old, and she is being held at Gunnedah Police Station.

• Banned
How the hell are two children able to get a knife alone and have time for one to be wiped out?

Where are the parents and you gotta be kidding me if they “didn’t notice anything untoward in the girls’ behaviour”.

Having children should require stricter licensing than piloting a passenger jet for gods sake!!!

• Banned
Had her throat cut! Where the * does a 14 year old girl learn this s**t? Watching horror movies??
She basically slashed her up!

The parents here should be charged!

How does a fourteen year old girl jump straight into killing her ten year old cousin and carving words into her body?

FAMILY FARM HORROR: TIMELINE
Wednesday July 8
* 6:30am: Mother leaves home in Gunnedah, north-west NSW, to do farm work. Her daughter, 14, and niece, 10 are asleep inside.
* 7am: The woman returns and finds the younger girl bleeding from alleged knife wounds and her daughter missing.
* 7:15am: Emergency services arrive at the property but the 10-year-old is already dead.
* 8:30am: Police find the 14-year-old on a neighbouring property after a frantic search. She is taken to Gunnedah Police Station.
*10pm: The child is charged with her cousin's alleged murder.

Praying for the families. This is something neither side will ever get over. A tragedy for all. Quite likely the 14 year old had some serious issues going on, but I would imagine no one ever thought it would come to this. Hence why they were left alone to sleep while the Mother worked on the farm. I'm sure if she had any inkling that this was likely to happen she wouldn't have left them alone. No one really knows what is exactly going on in some one elses mind. As this murder is related to a child (both) i would not be surprised if we don't hear too much more.

Case has been adjourned until 30 September; prosecutors required to give information to defence. Hate referencing The Daily Mail, but I couldn’t find another source.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back