Remove this Banner Ad

Kramer1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
When you posed for this...

murphybakers-246.jpg

Our media manager has a bit to answer for. You are witnessing the creation of a gay icon.

I don't really think there's much wrong with that.
He's getting behind a good cause , and getting supporters to get on board as well.
he's not afraid to wear pink as that's the main colour of the foundation.
i say good on ya Murph , for getting behind a good cause :D

I don't really think there's much wrong with that.
He's getting behind a good cause , and getting supporters to get on board as well.
he's not afraid to wear pink as that's the main colour of the foundation.
i say good on ya Murph , for getting behind a good cause :D

Im all for a good cause, its great to see.

I don't know if he will get supporters on board, but he will definitely stir up some members.

i reckon dale thomas loves pink buns... especially ones with chocolate centers...

as for murph... pink bits for him!

Dale is a little soft, i agree.

Murph......what where you thinking? Might want to change the title mods.

Murph is a gun, wish we had him, and Gibbs would be nice also.

Dale is a little soft, i agree.

Murph......what where you thinking? Might want to change the title mods.

Murph is a gun, wish we had him, and Gibbs would be nice also.

Thanks NT Thunder, you cannot imagine the amount of embarrassment this rather small innocuos grammatical error has caused me, and I agree it reflects poorly on the entire Carlton board.

We are so fortunate to have someone with your eagle eyes to point them out for us.

Keep up the good work champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks NT Thunder, you cannot imagine the amount of embarrassment this rather small innocuos grammatical error has caused me, and I agree it reflects poorly on the entire Carlton board.

We are so fortunate to have someone with your eagle eyes to point them out for us.

Keep up the good work champ.

sarcastic much? :cool:

Yes, he can be an evasive little bugger can't he. Good on you for having a crack though BY.

If it was him (and admittedly I didn't get a very long look) he was in white lycra head to (camel) toe, a white helmet and riding a white bike, coming up Carlisle St crossing St Kilda Rd. I was coming the other way turning right and our paths crossed very closely. He deliberately looked into my car to give me the 'what were you thinking?' gesture and then I noticed that bimbo blonde mop sprouting out of the helmet. By the time I realised who it (likely) was it was too late to run him over anymore :mad:

But seriously...that outfit :eek:

Made Murph in pink look like a bloke's bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back