Murray FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finley v rumba grand final (3 points)

Finley v nathalia grand final (63 points down lost by 11 or 12

United v Finley final at barooga cracking game

Moama v Mulwala grand final great game

Deni v cobram grand final , deni amazing comeback.

Finley v moama at moama 8 goals down half time won by a couple.

The game was good in the weekend at great facilities it's one of the best grounds to watch footy at get a great view of the whole ground from anywhere, should be holding the grand final

Looking forward to what should be another Ripper game this weekend!
Not sure if you can pick a winner with Mulwala's Bounce back in form last week!
Big ground of Nathalia worries me for Mulwala though.

Lots of talk in th GV about the final 6 and how the MFL model is a better alternative.

Would awarding 1st, 3rd and 4th a home final in the first week add some advantage for finishing higher than their opponents? Or would it just be a burden on club volunteers who would be required to administer the event? Not to mention scheduling issues...

Lots of talk in th GV about the final 6 and how the MFL model is a better alternative.

Would awarding 1st, 3rd and 4th a home final in the first week add some advantage for finishing higher than their opponents? Or would it just be a burden on club volunteers who would be required to administer the event? Not to mention scheduling issues...
Good idea for fairness of ladder position might be hard to organise logistically with less than a week to get organised and all that entails

Predictions for today and premier everybody?

It honestly depends which Mulwala turns up.
On a good day it will be a fantastic game down to the wire, but if they go back to previous form with the exception of last week it will be a 10 goal Moama win.
Either way I think Purps would start very much favourites winnin the last 9 games going into the GrandFinal

Great game by moama today I think they could put it to the nathalia if they play like they did today
. I heard today that smith is leaving Barooga any truth behind this? If it's true they better start looking for a on baller massive hole to fill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alrighty guys and girls, time to put it on the line-

Who's going to win?

And who gets the BOG?

I'm gonna go Moama, by 7.

T Jones of Moama to get the medal.

Congrats to the Purps- and The Bystanding Backman. Enjoy the win Mate;)

Wowwee, 3 points!! Cracking game!
I must say I feel alittle shattered for Tonny, of the 6 teams they had having a crack today, none were fortunate enough to win the big one....

Congrats to the Purps- and The Bystanding Backman. Enjoy the win Mate;)

Wowwee, 3 points!! Cracking game!
I must say I feel alittle shattered for Tonny, of the 6 teams they had having a crack today, none were fortunate enough to win the big one....
Yeah s**t happens mate, the fire will still be burning bright for next year.
1 selection right out of 4. Schulz is a deadset gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back