Moama
Euchca
Rumba
Numurkha
Tongala
Deniliquin
Congupna
Cobram
Like your number one pick and things are positive in catland, but I think Cobram might get of the bottom , deni will improve with parsons back at helm

LOOKING FOR A CHANGE DOWN BY THE COAST,THE BELMONT LIOBS FOOTBALL CLUB ARE LOOKING FOR A PLAYING OR NON PLAYING COACH FOR 2016,POSITION WILL BE ADVERTISED 10/10 IN GEELONG ADVERTISER

Talking to GM ,was a record gate by about $10000 there was a price rise of a dollar for entry he thought 7-8000

That's a great crowd , which goes to show the interest in the league because of its evenness over the past 2 or 3 seasons.
What about the GVFL stand alone grand final last Sunday,,, any predictions of the crowd,,,,, I doubt it would of been no more or even lesser . Anyone care to let me know please.

Drove past Tocumwals ground yesterday, As much as they needed to go to the picola league to survive we really have lost a showpiece of a ground to hold the grand final. In my opinion

Drove past Tocumwals ground yesterday, As much as they needed to go to the picola league to survive we really have lost a showpiece of a ground to hold the grand final. In my opinion
Definitely lost a great ground but it gives others a chance to put on the big dance ! And improve their own facilities , the league is probably not toc central anymore with the two echuca teams doing well

Under
Definitely lost a great ground but it gives others a chance to put on the big dance ! And improve their own facilities , the league is probably not toc central anymore with the two echuca teams doing well

understand your opinion but a couple of things.

1 why would clubs wait till they hold the gf to upgrade facilities, only upgrade at moama seems to be the hill area.

2 the centralisation of the league doesn't change depending on who is doing well. If that was the case in the last 14 years it would have been deni and nathalia Central.

Under

understand your opinion but a couple of things.

1 why would clubs wait till they hold the gf to upgrade facilities, only upgrade at moama seems to be the hill area.

2 the centralisation of the league doesn't change depending on who is doing well. If that was the case in the last 14 years it would have been deni and nathalia Central.
Understand both points , gfs gives clubs a big inflow of cash to do with what they see fit ,we hope moama will be put money in to improving there facilities long term, because clubs only get to host grand finals for a couple of years

I miss he grand final at Toc, just doesn't have the same feel at Moama!

That being said could have to Do with it being the least central ground in the league and having to travel 1 hour and 30 mins from Mulwala.

Really is pretty disgraceful and if teams such as Mulwala and Finley happen to play each face at least an hour and 25 travel and could impact potential crowd significantly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I miss he grand final at Toc, just doesn't have the same feel at Moama!

That being said could have to Do with it being the least central ground in the league and having to travel 1 hour and 30 mins from Mulwala.

Really is pretty disgraceful and if teams such as Mulwala and Finley happen to play each face at least an hour and 25 travel and could impact potential crowd significantly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where would u have it?

Yes Damo has relocated back to Melbs and taken on the reins of Airport West!! We wish him all the best and look forward to announcing his sucresor in the coming days.
I thought he was on a 3 year contract at rumbalara??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back