Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 4 settled, Rumba, Numurkah, Mulwala and Tongala to fight out the last two spots, Cobram still in the running but think they will fall short. Whoever wins out of Mul and Tonny after the bye I think will have a mortgage on one spot. 11 wins last year missed out on finals, 10 will guarantee you a spot this year and 9 with the best % might just be enough to get 6th.

Top 4 settled, Rumba, Numurkah, Mulwala and Tongala to fight out the last two spots, Cobram still in the running but think they will fall short. Whoever wins out of Mul and Tonny after the bye I think will have a mortgage on one spot. 11 wins last year missed out on finals, 10 will guarantee you a spot this year and 9 with the best % might just be enough to get 6th.
Moama in the box seat hank?

Thats my guess , finley to knock off nathalia , I think they might be the last team to beat them

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-17-12-53-29.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-17-12-53-29.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 7

Barooga vs Moama ....thoughts?
Massive game, the result will certainly give everyone more of an idea how the top group of teams will shape up come finals. Moama has a big month coming up with games against Barooga and Finley, not to mention Mulwala and Numurkah who are knocking on the door of the top-6 and will be looking to cause upsets.
Barooga on the other hand have an easier coming month, scheduled to play only lower sides. My tip is Moama.

In other games,
United v Congupna
Finley v Rumbalara
Mulwala v Tongala
Nathalia
v Cobram
Numurkah v Deniliquin

A couple of these results could go either way quite easily with some teams fresh after the bye and looking to turn their seasons around somewhat.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally after spending 100s of thousands of dollars Barooga might get a flag after 19 years of drought. Collingwood party bus im thinking if they win it

Still a long way from that but a good result for Barooga, finley definitely happy with the result outright second now

Finally after spending 100s of thousands of dollars Barooga might get a flag after 19 years of drought. Collingwood party bus im thinking if they win it
Jade Pumpa played in the twos after being bog in the seniors last week...???

Righto!. R u a sponsor or a lonely supporter.
neither ...a resident with a passing interest who contributes zero to the club or care what they pay. I'm also not silly enough to imagine that all the other clubs that are successful aren't chucking in a fair bit of coin. But sounds like Barooga have spend more money than anyone else according to the chat here. I'm not sure how anyone outside the club would know whats being paid but lots of always like to believe the worst.

neither ...a resident with a passing interest who contributes zero to the club or care what they pay. I'm also not silly enough to imagine that all the other clubs that are successful aren't chucking in a fair bit of coin. But sounds like Barooga have spend more money than anyone else according to the chat here. I'm not sure how anyone outside the club would know whats being paid but lots of always like to believe the worst.

Fair comment but do u not think the players tell a mate what they get paid or there previous club cant match the offer what barooga pay. Not hard to work out

Fair comment but do u not think the players tell a mate what they get paid or there previous club cant match the offer what barooga pay. Not hard to work out
Also fair enough, I don't think any of them should get paid, or give them all 50 bucks

I would say yes but havnt one a flag for a while but they dont have any players on 5 or 600 a game. If you compare them to a barooga who spend s**t loads and havnt tasted a flag in nearly 2 decades it still works. Look what big name out of town players did to Cobram and tocumwal a few years back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back