Status
Not open for further replies.

tubbsy

Rookie
Jul 14, 2010
v
AFL Club
Richmond
I would say yes but havnt one a flag for a while but they dont have any players on 5 or 600 a game. If you compare them to a barooga who spend s**t loads and havnt tasted a flag in nearly 2 decades it still works. Look what big name out of town players did to Cobram and tocumwal a few years back
pretty small towns, full of retirees all our kids need to leave to go to uni. but I don't reckon ill convince you of that though. my wife and children play netball there so id rather them win then lose

Dons01

Senior List
Jul 22, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
pretty small towns, full of retirees all our kids need to leave to go to uni. but I don't reckon ill convince you of that though. my wife and children play netball there so id rather them win then lose
Fair comment. It would be Hard when u get done every week.good vibe around the club when more grades win from juniors to seniors footy and netball

Thefly38

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal , LA Clippers , Seattle SH
Things are getting interesting, how many the purps rest

Jimmy McGill

Debutant
Apr 25, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Looks like another rippa of a game between Nathalia and Moama going by the scores. Their last 3 games have been seperated by a kick. Huge last Qr by the purps, usually it's the mowers that finish games strong - you Finley boys know about that. Looks like Moama will have to do it the hard way again like last year, but certainly are capable. Who will finish top 2 now?

Thefly38

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal , LA Clippers , Seattle SH
Looks like another rippa of a game between Nathalia and Moama going by the scores. Their last 3 games have been seperated by a kick. Huge last Qr by the purps, usually it's the mowers that finish games strong - you Finley boys know about that. Looks like Moama will have to do it the hard way again like last year, but certainly are capable. Who will finish top 2 now?[/QUOTE

Nathalia and whoever wins out of barooga and finley ]

nofearbrowny

Team Captain
Apr 11, 2012
wagga
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Sounds like an incredibly bad incident in thirds game between Cobram and rumba , quoting from a parent from Cobram worst incident they have ever seen in junior sport

Dons01

Senior List
Jul 22, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Sounds like an incredibly bad incident in thirds game between Cobram and rumba , quoting from a parent from Cobram worst incident they have ever seen in junior sport
Wonder if something will finally be done about this sort of behaviour. ........

nofearbrowny

Team Captain
Apr 11, 2012
wagga
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Or was it an accident
Definitely not an accident by all reports , police were called and I think charges laid. Those that are at fault should admit their guilt even if it means severe penalties I always feel admitting your mistakes showing remorse are so important

goodgolly24

Team Captain
Mar 18, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Rumbalara
Definitely not an accident by all reports , police were called and I think charges laid. Those that are at fault should admit their guilt even if it means severe penalties I always feel admitting your mistakes showing remorse are so important

Cops were called, I'm not sure by who or what for though, it could have been unrelated as no one was questioned and no charges were laid.

The lad in question fronted up and admitted guilt and copped his whack, rightfully so, but I admire his guts to do so because I know plenty of kids that would of just skated and never played again. Everyone involved directly and indirectly has condemned the incident including the individual in question, but the tribunal has heard the incident and handed down it's ruling, so hopefully that's the last time anyone has to address this incident or anything similar. At least I hope it is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back