Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can see why Lower didn't last too long playing with the big boys. Will Finley still fill up a mini bus each week from Melb next season?

Well you can see why Lower didn't last too long playing with the big boys. Will Finley still fill up a mini bus each week from Melb next season?
Who knows. Perfect example of when u sit down and say. Gee we still didnt spend enough to win a flag. Salary cap next year. That will show us who spend money through there clubs books.

What sort of crowd attended the grand final
Great crowd, numbers marginally down on last year as I think the inclement weather would have played a part in people's decisions to attend. Gate takings around the $55-60k mark I believe.

All in all great atmosphere and the weather was the nicest it'd been all week; the Moama FC, other contributing clubs and League did a great job.

do you think the salary will work ?
I think if it is monitored correctly yes. 130k it wont be hard to see a difference in the top paying clubs lists from this to next if they are paying through club books or a sponsor giving cash envelopes on saturaday the big names will be there. Dont know what the points are going to be.

I think if it is monitored correctly yes. 130k it wont be hard to see a difference in the top paying clubs lists from this to next if they are paying through club books or a sponsor giving cash envelopes on saturaday the big names will be there. Dont know what the points are going to be.
Hearing it will be 42 points .
Given most were below 35 for the majority of the year.
Going to take alot of reduction over a long time before points or cap have any affect on the MFL or any MFL club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16 of the 22 played juniors at Nathalia
Marx has played 12,15&16 flags
Hickey came 2010
Maskell since 2008 I think
Carroll 3 years
Corry grew up at picola, played since 2008
Davies came across in 2007

Last edited:
Any word out of congupna on the coaching appointment? It was to be announced at the b&f on Friday night.

TheFly has been pretty quiet. You were pretty scathing of Nathalia when Barooga gave them a fair touch up. Obviously just as scathing at your own mob to not get the job done??

TheFly has been pretty quiet. You were pretty scathing of Nathalia when Barooga gave them a fair touch up. Obviously just as scathing at your own mob to not get the job done??
Yeah, I asked a question of The Fly but no response. Here are some names to ponder on the return to their club, Barnes and Butler. Also some bloke from Ky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back