Lucas Olson (Yarroweyah)
Dion Metzner (Shepparton)
Ted Walliss (Berrigan)

Mulwala
Sean Johns (Strathfieldsaye)
Tom Beams (Wahgunyah)
Matt Clark (Katunga)
Michael Gillard (Cobram)
Olsen, Oliver, 2x Wallis on Massive money at Barooga allegedly .

Surely not Oliver and Olsen aren't asking for massive coin given they have missed over 12 months of football. Oliver was excellent at Mulwala few years back but Olsen was very inconsistent for a player that is said to be key position. Gives the Hawks more depth anyhow.

Hearing the Road are still without a Coach and have lost a few good players already worrying times out there we're beaten by Cobram at Congupna late in the Season. How many stints has Gary Parsons had as Coach of Deni?

Hearing the Road are still without a Coach and have lost a few good players already worrying times out there we're beaten by Cobram at Congupna late in the Season. How many stints has Gary Parsons had as Coach of Deni?
3rd now. Best man for the job

Any early tips? Think moema are going to be extremely hard to beat! As for barooga, seems to be history repeating itself, although I do like the signing of downie. Very professional and straight out of an afl system.

Yep very interesting, how will the points work with Barooga and Moama? Can't tell me all there recruits are ex locals
points system unlikely to affect any sides next season due to every player that continues on at the same club from this season getting a 2 point deduction, instead of the normal 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hank,
how are things looking over your way? Have you got any recruits you want to name yet? Im sure Tonny will get along fine without the Newmans but surely Paulo isn't going to raid the club on his way out? Would of liked to see you go about it with this seasons list at your disposal.....

Hank,
how are things looking over your way? Have you got any recruits you want to name yet? Im sure Tonny will get along fine without the Newmans but surely Paulo isn't going to raid the club on his way out? Would of liked to see you go about it with this seasons list at your disposal.....
Yeah would have been nice, but we will be right, lose half a dozen quality, look like picking up 4-6 quality at this stage, but none over the line yet so who knows. Either way looking forward to being in the mix again.

Yeah would have been nice, but we will be right, lose half a dozen quality, look like picking up 4-6 quality at this stage, but none over the line yet so who knows. Either way looking forward to being in the mix again.

Good to hear! Will the netball side be as strong again?

On a side note, I know it's early, and a lot can change between now and the start of the season, but but expect a more competitive outfit out of Rumba next season. I'm hearing some really good vibes about the way Lovett-Murray is approaching things....

Yarrawonga seems to be the trend, those clubs piss in each other's pockets it is sickening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i know a few years back barooga recruited reserves players from yarrawonga, but what junior players have come over from barooga?? so i can't see how the two sides piss in each other pockets

You gotta remember there is only way to go from the picola and that's up ! Good kids want to be challenged in a better and more even comp which doesn't help your league
Not bad for you , from the delay it is obvious you required others assistance to come up with it .
The good ones challenge themself by having a crack at TAC Cup , AFL or VFL without the enticements being offered to them by your mob .
For all the poaching it hasn't netted much silver ware .
On a slightly different subject , I here in some areas in the state kids as young as 12 are receiving offers as clubs move to get talented players classed as home grown , as part of the new sustainability system .
Surely the AFL despite denying saw this coming and can't support this type of thing .

Not bad for you , from the delay it is obvious you required others assistance to come up with it .
The good ones challenge themself by having a crack at TAC Cup , AFL or VFL without the enticements being offered to them by your mob .
For all the poaching it hasn't netted much silver ware .
On a slightly different subject , I here in some areas in the state kids as young as 12 are receiving offers as clubs move to get talented players classed as home grown , as part of the new sustainability system .
Surely the AFL despite denying saw this coming and can't support this type of thing .
Unlike u I have a life outside of big footy, we could always go to picola league and get some silverware but would u really want it . As for home grown comment it is a concern for the new points system people are looking for any advantage in future years they can get there are less kids at school so less kids playing football, leagues and clubs will fold unless this area has more water and industry future is not looking bright which saddens me ,whether picola or murray league it has developed some great players over the years from this small piece of dirt

You boys are getting a bit deep! Good too see Congupna get a Coach in Greg Shannon hopefully they can get a competitive side together now. Whats the word at Echuca United they likely to push back into contention?

Hank,
....Echuca full back, Bart Phillips assist coach at Tonny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back