Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting... didnt realise the fixturing across the leagues for this year. Regardless of MFL grand final location, you would think having the grand finals on the same day is not ideal.

Day before GVFL and on same day as KDFL, which IIRC it always is .

My bad, when I read the article in the paper I just thought we went later into sept.
I think it would still pull a crowd if they were on the same day. Shepp town would benefit greatly from it.
Be very interesting to see what unfolds.

My bad, when I read the article in the paper I just thought we went later into sept.
I think it would still pull a crowd if they were on the same day. Shepp town would benefit greatly from it.
Be very interesting to see what unfolds.
all on the same weekend as gvfl has come forward , which I think also sees the gv on the same day as o&m.

Heard Rumbalara's new scoreboards are completed ready for Round 1 2017 and will be one of the best in country vic. What's peoples thoughts on having the MFL grand final at Rumba? because from what iv heard it is a very strong possibility that this will be the case for 2017.
They will have to bus people in as car parking is a real issue at Mecury Drive

Mulwala has a new coach also, not sure of any recruits but apparently whole new culture and standard around the club has been set. Hoping for a much more successful year as I can count on one hand how many times we would of missed he finals over the last 20 years, though always the bloody bridesmaid.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mercury Drive is a beautiful ground with great facilities, but will be interesting to see how it goes.
Much more central location than Moama so I think it is much more fair in that sense and shep also does have a bigger population that Echuca to draw on, so could be pretty smart, but parking would be terrible!! Unless they can use the soccer grounds around the area or something like that.

God it's hard to go past Barooga for the perfect choice of venue doesn't it ?

Mercury Drive is a beautiful ground with great facilities, but will be interesting to see how it goes.
Much more central location than Moama so I think it is much more fair in that sense and shep also does have a bigger population that Echuca to draw on, so could be pretty smart, but parking would be terrible!! Unless they can use the soccer grounds around the area or something like that.

Barooga would be perfect as a playing field, is the reason it's not their because of cricket vic start using the ground around Sept?

Good facilities although boundry line to close to the fence and goal post and points way to low

Heard this week that Finley have lost a shitload of players, struggling for numbers . Have they had coaching changes or mass walkout to any particular club ?
Reid Crowe is at United and one of the other boys took a Coaching job with Yarroweyah I know that much. Hopefully thats not the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reid Crowe is at United and one of the other boys took a Coaching job with Yarroweyah I know that much. Hopefully thats not the case.

Finley had a article in the Shepp Paper today, stating Morrison and Barlow aren't returning and best and fairest Mckenzie moving on.
Not looking good for the cats!!
Daniels is a ripping coach tho so I don't think they'll drop too Far, looks like a lot of clubs have lost players as well might be a big difference from top to bottom.

Top 5
Nathalia
Numurkah
Barooga
Moama
Echuca

don't expect the comp to be as close as it has been over the last few seasons. Finley and rumba to drop out of the 6 for Echuca and ?

Top 5
Nathalia
Numurkah
Barooga
Moama
Echuca

don't expect the comp to be as close as it has been over the last few seasons. Finley and rumba to drop out of the 6 for Echuca and ?

That's the million dollar question I reckon most of the remaining teams could
Finish 6th

I was agreeing with Road runner on the top 5 he predicted to be honest I have no idea who will or what order the remaining teams will finish. What do you think the 2 teams will be Roota??

Not sure just getting on the end of a convo the boys in the Kyabram league have been having. Apparently 2 Picola league clubs want in to the Murray League and 2 want in the the KDFL

Wow just had a read myself, well next week will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back