Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Evans apparently agreed to move to Tally in the KDL but pulled the pin when they couldn't give him the number he wanted, wonder if he's staying at Numurkah?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't think this is correct. I tried recruiting him and put a very good offer on the table. He informed me over a month ago that Numurkah are recruiting to go one better next year and he is staying there.

I don't think this is correct. I tried recruiting him and put a very good offer on the table. He informed me over a month ago that Numurkah are recruiting to go one better next year and he is staying there.

I had heard from one of the recruiters at Tally that Evans was signing there but has since took a step back because the number 4 was not available. The guy would have that many clubs approaching him to play next year he wouldn't know what to do with himself. My question is why would you leave a side that made a GF and is potentially still good enough to make another one? isn't that why we play footy for? to win flags.

I had heard from one of the recruiters at Tally that Evans was signing there but has since took a step back because the number 4 was not available. The guy would have that many clubs approaching him to play next year he wouldn't know what to do with himself. My question is why would you leave a side that made a GF and is potentially still good enough to make another one? isn't that why we play footy for? to win flags.
Congupna, Katunga , Billabong crows , Strathmerton, Bonnie Doon , Numurkah all since 2010.

Illett to Tongala is apparently on ice for the moment with the some saying the coach may be considering other options. Some of the clubs better players have laid down an ultimatum to the club and are set to leave if they don’t recruit.

Illett to Tongala is apparently on ice for the moment with the some saying the coach may be considering other options. Some of the clubs better players have laid down an ultimatum to the club and are set to leave if they don’t recruit.
Are you sure of your sources Jabbajabba as some of my connections don’t know what you’re on about and are quite miffed to hear this???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up s**t creek with out a paddle.. not good at this stage of the year.. young torney gone to lanky aswell I'm hearing
Correct, Torney gone, be surprised if more don’t follow, been rumblings that he wouldn’t see out another year for months so hope the Club has a plan B

Blake Campbell?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Any Campbell is probably the only thing that’s going to get the football side of the Club out of the s**t, but I know Blake is keen to learn a bit more off a well credentialed coach before doing the main gig anywhere again. If Dirty took the bears job that was going to be that role for him.

Any Campbell is probably the only thing that’s going to get the football side of the Club out of the s**t, but I know Blake is keen to learn a bit more off a well credentialed coach before doing the main gig anywhere again. If Dirty took the bears job that was going to be that role for him.

Who will be the the main man then? Will someone fill the spot for the year who is already at the club? Maybe a Townsend and a Pip cox co coach? Or will they try get someone in?

No idea, Chopper White is another maybe

He could potentially be a great get. Would Des consider it do you think? Or even Brad? They need someone local who is a proven a grade coach to get them going again and it would wanna be quick or they might not have a side soon. Never thought Edwards would be a long term fix. Different cat by the sounds of it.

Last edited:
He could potentially be a great get. Would Des consider it so you bunk? Or even Brad? They need someone local who is a proven a grade coach to get them going again and it would wanna be quick or they might not have a side soon. Never thought Edwards would be a long term fix. Different cat by the sounds of it.

I can’t see any of the Campbells taking the job on in its current state, if their netball wasn’t so strong, the KDL would be a good bet shortly. At the moment they lose any good juniors to Ky anyway, so it’s not as if the lure of playing major league footy or not, would make any difference to the retention of a lot of players.

Well that didn’t take long. Called it back in August...

Such a shame I feel sorry for the supporters and especially for the local guys like Steve Townsend, Liam Brennan, Daniel Cox, Daniel Humphries the Ohlsen twins and all the likes who have been there through the tough times, which is most of their career. And the worst part is the club is in a good financial position from what I'm hearing. I hope they can find a coach sooner rather than later and they find a bit of success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back