Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have recently heard that Josh Evans will not be at Numurkah in 2018. Solid goal kicker will be missed I would think. Can anyone confirm and where he might be heading if true?

Have recently heard that Josh Evans will not be at Numurkah in 2018. Solid goal kicker will be missed I would think. Can anyone confirm and where he might be heading if true?

Not true as it stands.... but that could change at the drop of a hat for the right coin...

Tungamah are looking for a practice on Saturday 17th March Tungamah ground is available or happy to travel maybe all grades and some netball if interested please phone 0411674857

And at his age and the amount of great service he has given to at least 2 clubs, goes as a 4 pointer!!! Get rid of the points system or at least bring in free agency for blokes over 30 or who have played over 8 years at a club, the AFL has it why not country footy, these people should be 1 pointers and be able to go anywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could someone from MFL please clarify did the MFL sign an agreement with AFL GM last season and do they intend to this year - a lot of contradictory info flying around

Hello fellow posters,

How is everyone suiting up for the season with rnd1 only weeks away?

Any practice match reviews?

We played Katimatite on Thursday night, both sides played prodomantly both senior and reserve grades for 4 qtrs.

Some positives from the game was we were able to play some of our young players in key positions and expose them to senior conditions and new recruits in Tim Kelly and Jerome Sorgel playing well in there first games for the club.

The cherry on top was the coming home of the Terlich boys.

we also had some key players out in coach Kane Atkinson, ruckman Cam Mahoney and leader Djarin Whyman not playing.

We play Stanhope in all 3 grades next weekend.

Look forward to hearing some stories

Hello fellow posters,

We played Katimatite on Thursday night, both sides played prodomantly both senior and reserve grades for 4 qtrs.

Some positives from the game was we were able to play some of our young players in key positions and expose them to senior conditions and new recruits in Tim Kelly and Jerome Sorgel playing well in there first games for the club.

we also had some key players out in coach Kane Atkinson, ruckman Cam Mahoney and leader Djarin Whyman not playing.

Sorgel is a handy young player should be a nice addition for Rumba. Whats Lovett Murrays situation will he be playing any games?

Hello fellow posters,

Acko has upset a few at mooroopna with making a stupid offer money wise to young Jerome, only 17yo and been offered that type of money is just wrong IMO!

Acko has upset a few at mooroopna with making a stupid offer money wise to young Jerome, only 17yo and been offered that type of money is just wrong IMO!
What sort of money Thirdmanup? I had a mate tell me players under 18 werent allowed to be paid other posters on here may know more about it though.

What sort of money Thirdmanup? I had a mate tell me players under 18 werent allowed to be paid other posters on here may know more about it though.
I’ve heard around the $350 a game mark, he won’t play u18’s as he had been earmarked as the 2nd or 3rd tall in mooroopna’s seniors backline!

Mooroopna would have had him and others on a base payments for playing senior footy. So he would have got payed regardless id assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back