Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching the NEAFL on TV at the minute...what a shame for Tongala and the league in general the Cam Illet fell through....bloke is a dead set machine
Cammy ilett is my favorite nt fottballer of all time....absolute champion....he would have racked possessions at will....his brother bulldog was a gun aswell.

Just wondering where tongalas ex coach travis edwards ended up....i rember him as a player,when he played at east burwood and yarra glen...he was a gun footballer aswell.

Could be a booming finals series in the MFL Rumba have become a dangerous prospect. Nathalia will take some moving and Barooga and Numurkah will think they are due. Everyone thinking Nathalia will salute again? or someone else might pop up?

Bit of discussion around work today about the article in paper about MFL new league, with some commentary around consideration/ possibilities of one league running under18/16/14 structure the other under 17/14 as now. Reasoning to assist those current clubs to cater for current junior numbers if squad number restrictions introduced as per AFL GM junior restructuring proposals? Otherwise these kids/families look to be pushed to surrounding alternate clubs/ leagues?
Rumours or possibility?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any feedback from the meeting held last night between the league and the three KDFL clubs? and is it correct there was also a couple of PDFNL clubs also present?

Brodie Avard - o'dwyer medalist -Jerilderie junior
Bodhi Butts - runners up Tungamah
Lance Oswald 3rd - Strathmerton junior
Rising Star - Adam Jorgensen -2017 premiership and 100 game Picola United player.
2017 A grade netball b&f Amelia Wyatt , runners up Grace Berriman both ex Mathoura .

Not to be picky but Jorgensen 2016&17 premiership player

Just wondering if anyone can advise me please if the extra division for next season is still likely, or a definite, or no longer on the cards, or what timeframe the league is working to in relation to this matter. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back