Murray FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It’s taken into account in our legal system and only makes sense for a football tribunal to do the same.
Do you advocate for it being a 2-3 week set penalty in this case?
Ya know... because striking is striking :rolleyes:
Hmmm, I don’t think you can compare the role and responsibility of our tribunal volunteers to those carrying out the roles and responsibilities of our legal system. Well I wouldn’t anyways... whilst similar in there application, one is responsible for running our society, the other is for running a sport...... but Cool, each to their own... my follow up question was going to be if that’s the case (in that you think injuries should play a role) is that across all instances/cases, or just some?

And to answer your question re advocating penalties, from my perspective, I don’t know what the acceptable/suitable punishment is, but what ever it is, I think it should be applicable to all alike cases, and not just some.

Last edited:

That is absolutely ridiculous if you ask me..it’s one incident
Don’t necessarily disagree although my understanding is there is a fair bit of non transparency going on and it doesn’t involve the rumba or the clubs.
TRIB my only question would be why?? Can you shed any light....
As explained above , from what I am hearing it centred around the Gf incident . If what I am hearing is correct I hope all comes out.

Hmmm, I don’t think you can compare the role and responsibility of our tribunal volunteers to those carrying out the roles and responsibilities of our legal system. Well I wouldn’t anyways... whilst similar in there application, one is responsible for running our society, the other is for running a sport...... but Cool, each to their own... my follow up question was going to be if that’s the case (in that you think injuries should play a role) is that across all instances/cases, or just some?

And to answer your question re advocating penalties, from my perspective, I don’t know what the acceptable/suitable punishment is, but what ever it is, I think it should be applicable to all alike cases, and not just some.

In ALL cases the the outcome should be taken into consideration, along with intent.
Intent being the key.

Yes injuries are part and parcel of playing football and you take that risk..
But the risk should not be akin to walking King St alone at 3am

Is it true that all bar 3 clubs( Rumba , Katandra and Tungamah ) attended the meeting and stated/outlined they will not be playing Rumba in 2020 ?

I dunno, but if there was a meeting, and it is over the GF incident, it comes across as a text book case of “mob mentality”. At least that’s how it comes across when you view it from a neutral position....But then, if it were in relation to Rumba pursuing an appeal, it would be even more disappointing. It would appear that “the rules apply to everyone, but if Rumba uses them, kick em out of the league”....

AFL might refuse MFL affiliation until it rectifies the situation .
I saw the league announced rumba coach as their inter league coach for next year, read into that what you will..... also if this grows legs I think it’s more likely the AFL will intervene while the MFL are affiliated, rather then push them away.

I saw the league announced rumba coach as their inter league coach for next year, read into that what you will..... also if this grows legs I think it’s more likely the AFL will intervene while the MFL are affiliated, rather then push them away.
Been within the media that Inter league footy most likely done and buried , to be confirmed this week ???
Would the affiliation agreement have ceased end of October , prior to the Wednesday meeting ?
You’d hope neither occurs .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back