Murray FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry forgot it was all about drafting players, lets not worry about the 99% of players in the league that are just keen to play country footy.
Some players just like to strive to get the best out of themselves, but hey bugger them, lets just bang on about the 1% that make AFL
Never mentioned about using interleague as an identification tool, was only a matter of minutes before you were going to mention drafting players again.
They didnt think of the pathways when they chose not to affiliate

Sorry forgot it was all about drafting players, lets not worry about the 99% of players in the league that are just keen to play country footy.
Some players just like to strive to get the best out of themselves, but hey bugger them, lets just bang on about the 1% that make AFL
Never mentioned about using interleague as an identification tool, was only a matter of minutes before you were going to mention drafting players again.
Take a look at the MFL squad from
Last year and get back to me if you think 99% of players want to play interleague.

Last edited:
Take a look at the MFL squad from
Last year and get back to me if you think 99% of players want to play interleague.
Read again!!
99% of players keen to play country footy.
“Some” players just like to strive to get the best out of themselves.
Its ok, keep twisting words to suit!

Read again!!
99% of players keen to play country footy.
“Some” players just like to strive to get the best out of themselves.
Its ok, keep twisting words to suit!
My error, I assumed your comment re showcasing talent was in regards to wanting to showcase their talent for the purpose of opportunity at elite level.
Given the lack of exposure , the amount who attend interleague along with the amount who choose not to make themselves available, I’d suggest the prestige of playing inter league has well been lost .
Some have suggested Nathalia would have beaten last years MFL side comfortably .
No twisting of words ,just an error which I am happy to admit .

Last edited:
Yea that’s about the intellegence expected, any factual evidence or disputing bullshit, is portrayed as claiming to be the best in the region .:drunk:

Get your head out of your arse Roar. If ever there was a time that country footy leagues need to get together and unite it’s now..your continued denegration of all things other than your league is not helpful in my view.

I admire your passion but take your bloody blinkers off

Get your head out of your arse Roar. If ever there was a time that country footy leagues need to get together and unite it’s now..your continued denegration of all things other than your league is not helpful in my view.

Be careful having a go at Roar roota, you might get a private message and be called all sorts of things, and never call him by his name as he will get the post deleted😂
B5082A7E-024B-452E-982F-B478D2FFFE3B.png 21C9F860-763C-4FA9-8709-337D3D61A8F0.png

I agree re being united , maybe you don’t know as much as you think you do and let’s not forget this commenced by an attempt to slag the PDFNL as they have no interest in senior Interleague and the claiming of being superior . But that doesn’t suit the argument now does it .

Last edited:
I agree re being united , maybe you don’t know as much as you think you do and let’s not forget this commenced by an attempt to slag the PDFNL as they have no interest in senior Interleague and the claiming of being superior . But that doesn’t suit the argument now does it .
NO... i asked if u would be keen to play MFL and donate gate taking to drought or similar...and u said if u were interested u would ask a major league like GVL. How is that us bagging your league. Your out of touch....

NO... i asked if u would be keen to play MFL and donate gate taking to drought or similar...and u said if u were interested u would ask a major league like GVL. How is that us bagging your league. Your out of touch....

Because they would get flogged but imagine the exposure if we donated gate takings to the bushfires or similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It started with an experienced and knowledgeable country footy person asking if the PDFNL would be interested in an inter league clash with a neighboring league. You were the one who denegraded the standing of said league.

Sometimes Roar it’s ok to be wrong..god knows I am 99% of the time and I’ve learnt to accept it

It started with an experienced and knowledgeable country footy person asking if the PDFNL would be interested in an inter league clash with a neighboring league. You were the one who denegraded the standing of said league.

Sometimes Roar it’s ok to be wrong..god knows I am 99% of the time and I’ve learnt to accept it

Or we could go watch Collingwood battle it out against Bonnie Doon.

PDFNL to be elevated to premier league status and after hearing of the potential O&M - GVL clash , may look to play the other nearby premier league in interleague .
Lol... u have to much time on ya hands. Good stuff though. Im sure your clubs are happy to pay premier league affiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back