Murray FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking highly likely that Tonny will go through the season undefeated. Can’t see anyone getting close.
Tonny have obviously added to their 2019 side but the margin between them and the rest appears to be bigger than their additions ?
Aside from Tonny at the top and United at the bottom the rest of the comp seems rather competitive with some improving others dropping off ?

Tonny have obviously added to their 2019 side but the margin between them and the rest appears to be bigger than their additions ?
Aside from Tonny at the top and United at the bottom the rest of the comp seems rather competitive with some improving others dropping off ?
Tonny have added some cream I don't think any of Daniels, Monigetti, Jamieson or Ewing played in 2019 GF plus Cipriani & Cowling are two very good young players now a couple of years older as well.

Bit stiff from the outside looking in. What’s everyone else’s thoughts or does anyone have any info on why?

Attachments

• 72E72256-6CE5-4AFD-AD9B-DC35D84BCDFE.png
    72E72256-6CE5-4AFD-AD9B-DC35D84BCDFE.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 211
Ringo was all over this one. He may know more?
I have been told from a very reliable source that he castigated the players in the pre game meeting for close to 30 mins. At 1/2 time he went and kicked over all the water bottles and was abusive again. I was also told he left the game at that stage. Think it was the final straw. He came to the club with a couple of question marks. Time for the club to get its foundations right in relation to culture.

I have been told from a very reliable source that he castigated the players in the pre game meeting for close to 30 mins. At 1/2 time he went and kicked over all the water bottles and was abusive again. I was also told he left the game at that stage. Think it was the final straw. He came to the club with a couple of question marks. Time for the club to get its foundations right in relation to culture.
I asked a mate who plays with Echuca United & he said he left the meeting room not the game. Also said he didn't agree with the decision that he put in the effort but they simply don't have the cattle at the moment.

Looking like at least next weeks game will be canceled, and realistically not looking good for the following week. Where might this leave the season? Let Tonny play Cobram for the flag and call it a year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with the whole off NSW being a red zone now, does that mean no footy for a while?
Apparently , Border bubble residents from either state can freely move within the border bubble of either stage provided they don’t leave the NSW border bubble . Those outside the vic border bubble who travel into the NSW border bubble are required to quarantine on return .
So in essence no Melbourne players in games played NSW , as always things are changing regularly .

Yep that one is locked in. He will be keen to add some more quality to the list I'd say having seen first hand what they have this year.
Why has he taken over from the current coach? Is this the reason he originally signed on as he was paid the $$$$ to be guaranteed coach after initial year? Is Hargreaves happy about it?

Why has he taken over from the current coach? Is this the reason he originally signed on as he was paid the $$$$ to be guaranteed coach after initial year? Is Hargreaves happy about it?
Unsure on the motives but they've had a poor Season which may have played a part in moving on. If they are paying attention to the Cap not having to put 50% of Trengoves Salary in would help build a stronger list as well.

Unsure on the motives but they've had a poor Season which may have played a part in moving on. If they are paying attention to the Cap not having to put 50% of Trengoves Salary in would help build a stronger list as well.
You would hope that Barooga have taken notice of the neighbours over the Murray who have built from juniors .
Barooga has been linked to trying to buy a flag rightfully or wrongly for 20 plus years which can’t be good for kids coming through or gaining sponsorship .
I was told recently the Trengrove was quite undisciplined in a game which amounted to multiple 50’s ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back