Murray FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of kys fringe players

It’s round 5 or 6 for a start, and Tonny tracking ok I don’t think there’s any interview’s or recruiting getting done right now for next year. But in saying that I know some Ky players (yes some of them been fringe players) are thinking about playing at Tonny next year but that’s them wanting to play at tonny not the case of getting recruited. Plus they also have friends that play out there which plays a part along with maybe more opportunity.

So i wouldn’t of stated that Tonny have already started recruiting haha. They still have a few out in the seniors and they’ve got 15 missing out of a twos game, Definitely not thinking about bringing players in when it’s round 5. I reckon theyll leave it til a bit later on in the year.

If Tongala don’t win this year they never will. They will play Cobram in the grand final.

Obviously not true.

but they’re looking like the favourites. But yeah if they happen make it and they do lose they’re still a chance to contend for years to come

Tonny cooked.

why’s that? All Tonny’s players are locals apart from about 4 or 5 players. That isn’t much these days. I think that would be about the average amount these days if not it’d be below the average amount of travailing players.

And there NT players have missed games. Cam has played 3 out of 7. And Darrin Erwing has played 4 out of 7. And Andrew Hummerston from Melbourne has been injured and has only managed to play 3 out of 7. So they can win without them. The only one recruit has played all 7 games in Nick Jamison

why’s that? All Tonny’s players are locals apart from about 4 or 5 players. That isn’t much these days. I think that would be about the average amount these days if not it’d be below the average amount of travailing players.

And there NT players have missed games. Cam has played 3 out of 7. And Darrin Erwing has played 4 out of 7. And Andrew Hummerston from Melbourne has been injured and has only managed to play 3 out of 7. So they can win without them. The only one recruit has played all 7 games in Nick Jamison
Another big Win to Tonny and play Nathalia this week in what will be a big game. I notice Nathalia had Bailey Bell back playing on the weekend does anyone know if that was just until Tatura resume or if he has returned to the Purples on a permanent basis?

Another big Win to Tonny and play Nathalia this week in what will be a big game. I notice Nathalia had Bailey Bell back playing on the weekend does anyone know if that was just until Tatura resume or if he has returned to the Purples on a permanent basis?
Permanent
Another grand final beckons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Permanent
Another grand final beckons
Strange move left with the knowledge Nathalia would still be up there and that Tat were unlikely to be a strong contender to test himself at a higher level so why not stick it out? I'm sure Tat aren't too pleased. I still like Tonny to Win it.

Strange move left with the knowledge Nathalia would still be up there and that Tat were unlikely to be a strong contender to test himself at a higher level so why not stick it out? I'm sure Tat aren't too pleased. I still like Tonny to Win it.
Your mail on Bell may be incorrect as I see he has a clearance in to return too Tatura.
Oh well
No finals for him then

How is that inflammatory? I'd name him if I knew his name..perhaps have a look towards Echuca way! Hope that makes you happy!
Could’ve just said “Hearing the axe is about to fall on the Echuca United coach”, and saved the trouble.

Anyhow, if that is the case, seems a bit rough. Was always going to be a hard act following on from Campbell. A mass exodus of locals was inevitable, and he hasn’t had much to work with. His coaching resume read pretty well going in.

Could’ve just said “Hearing the axe is about to fall on the Echuca United coach”, and saved the trouble.

Anyhow, if that is the case, seems a bit rough. Was always going to be a hard act following on from Campbell. A mass exodus of locals was inevitable, and he hasn’t had much to work with. His coaching resume read pretty well going in.
I will get a 'ghost' writer for you next time mate :).

Yer he def walked in and picked up a depleted list so it would be cruel if they didn't atleast let him Coach the Season out and then make a call from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back