Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Straight from your bible
Reel It In Jay Buhner GIF by Northwest Motorsport

Echuca United looking for a new coach?
I seen the headline earlier they have parted ways with Priest. Take him out of the side on top of what they've lost (Including Harney who kicked a ton) then things are looking light on. Dissapointing way for a guy that has been a celebrated player at the Club wind up like that.

I seen the headline earlier they have parted ways with Priest. Take him out of the side on top of what they've lost (Including Harney who kicked a ton) then things are looking light on. Dissapointing way for a guy that has been a celebrated player at the Club wind up like that.

What has gone on there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I"d guess Elmore would be favs to get him. Played some games in the shortened 2021 Season before Coaching United there. Obviously has a relationship with the Harney boys as well.
Yes, but I’m not sure things ended well there either.

Any idea when the fixture is released.
Also early pre season tips. Premiership faves?
Purely based on the signings announced so far I think it’ll be a relatively strong top crop of sides. I’d imagine that the top 3 from last year will be around the mark again. With Cobram deni Finley Tongala and Numurkah also shaping up well so far. While you can never write off Nathalia also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back