Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of clubs seem to have started Pre-Season , anyone know how numbers are on the track for any of the clubs?
Looked like Mulwala had a few.

Purely based on the signings announced so far I think it’ll be a relatively strong top crop of sides. I’d imagine that the top 3 from last year will be around the mark again. With Cobram deni Finley Tongala and Numurkah also shaping up well so far. While you can never write off Nathalia also.
I've said it here before but I've always been surprised Numurkah hasn't really achieved much. Seems a well run club. They're close to shepp, the town is fairly attractive to new players and families, they've got the high school. Yet they don't get many if any kids in the bushrangers programs and whilst competitive at times like this year in general have underachieved. Having been a former resident throughout the years a few times Inc 2023 it's just always had me guessing. Anyone know more or is it just typical for a town it's size

Haven’t heard much about Mulwala but guessing will be strong again. By far the best team all year this and well done to them. Moama and congupna seem to be have recruited well as have Cobram and deni but both of them coming from further back. Looking forward to next year with the talent that has come into the league. Just from the social media posts, maybe Echuca and rumba might struggle? As well as Tonny, lost a fair few and can’t imagine Deledio playing many games at all

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I've said it here before but I've always been surprised Numurkah hasn't really achieved much. Seems a well run club. They're close to shepp, the town is fairly attractive to new players and families, they've got the high school. Yet they don't get many if any kids in the bushrangers programs and whilst competitive at times like this year in general have underachieved. Having been a former resident throughout the years a few times Inc 2023 it's just always had me guessing. Anyone know more or is it just typical for a town it's size
Within 25klms ( 15 mins ) Numurkah has two other MFL clubs , Nathalia and Congupna as well as , Katunga , Tally , Waaia , Strathy , Katty ,Yarroweyah , Katandra from
nearby leagues .
Whilst there is another plethora of clubs closer to nearby larger towns Shepp and Cobram .
Additionally, In every direction there is a MFL closer to a nearby league along with multiple other clubs .
Every attempt to recruit they are against the lure of clubs being closer which includes MFL clubs .

IMO , They are doing a great job to continue to compete in MFL and particularly to the level they do .

Dayne Beams to Mulwala

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood

Last image I saw of him he was larger than me and that’s an effort.

Hopefully county footy can help him a it has helped many others
Don’t know what sort of an impact he’ll have on the ground But just his presence at the club where his dad and uncles played will be huge
What a great player he was he’s still only 33 ??

Going to be a very interesting season been some great Recruiting done. I'd be surprised if Moama, Congupna, Mulwala and Deni didn't play finals so will be a scramble for the last couple of spots.
Ran into legendary Garry Cooper and he tells me his grandson Billy will be a certain starter at The Road in Rd 1 the runners up will be very strong again fly

Any Confirm Kayne Pettifer To Nathalia For This Season ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back