Murray Football League - General Thread June 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yabby to me the ones with the no "gonads" would be the umpires. If they saw enough to warrant a free, then they saw enough to warrant a report and send off. Especially if the hit was hard enough to fracture a jaw as you say. But then again thats been the norm all season. Lets hope the final series is not decided by umpire incompetence or bias.
UPDATE.... It's broken, found out today, top jaw near the ear, so yeh EITHER WAY.. NEITHER HAVE GONADS

I am tipping a Finley vs Nathalia grandfinal. The purps have the best list in the league and should easily win with the mammoth recruiting drive they took on this year with Sheldon, Atkins, Gemmill and the likes.

Would also watch finley in the thirds, capable of great things i believe. Also keep on eye on Nathalia with proven finals performers like Hicks, Shannon, Bennie and young up and coming Bowen Smith. They had a great win over Barooga on the weekend.
The Combine: Rowan Priest and Scott Beattie. Rowan Priest won as expected by many, behind him was his team mate Scott Beattie.

In the thirds Dylan Grandell won the league medal 2 votes in front of Rhys Shannon. Numurkah's Grandell was favourite to win. Great year by him as he also won the League goal kicking. Well Done Dylan!

Jordan Souter assistant coach to Dave Newman at tongala. Great get could take the club to great heights, super player, really matured as a footballer. 2 a grade players signed already, Tonny looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back