Murray Football League (Part 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poiderr, champ how are you mate, boths boys have fitted in well, Andrew was best for us on the weekend[ mind you we didnt have to many] and flea has been good. Other boys from up that way that you would know, Jason Eagle has been in great touch for Shepp United [ kicked two bags of 8 I think ], Matty Dwyer is dominating at Nurmurka, Lukey Cannard seems to be kicking his 2-3 each week at Mulwala. Jimmy got in the best at Mansfield last week so he seems to be going along okay as well. :):)

Heidelberg (NFL) spitting blood after Eagle missed a pre season flight to discuss terms.

Heidelberg (NFL) spitting blood after Eagle missed a pre season flight to discuss terms.

I wouldn't say Heidelberg would be spitting blood since they are beating all comers by close to 100pts each week but if eagle hadve landed there it wouldve just sewn up another NFL premiership.

Anyone wanna have a crack at the seniors best 22. or is to early for that ????????

Will go with 23 as that is what we are playing the interleague at I believe;

Backs:.......Tom Crapp.........Kane Boyer..........Tim Doyle

Half Back:..Michael Hare......Andrew Reid.........Brad Kariouz

Centre:.....James Scambler..Lucas White.........Ryan Bongetti

Half Fwd...Sam Lloyd..........Rob Osborne........Duane Hueston

Forwards..Shane Harvey.....Tim Hargraeves.....Lee James

Foll:........Paul Schoullar.....Matt Dwyer..........Lee Warnett

Inter.......John Lucas.........Rowan Priest........Josh Bell
.............Levi Moss...........Bernard Price

Injured and not considered;
John McHenry
Tyson Saunders (did play last week)
Trent Freer.
Rex Taylor
Brendan Jay
Dylan Robinson

Unlucky; Dale Reyne, went with Osborne and Hargraeves as the 2 power forwards, they are the best 3 in the league.
Ash Hockey, Nic O'Bryan, Matt Jackson, Adrian Pappin, Ricky Barnes, Ash Parsons, Sean Robinson

Will go with 23 as that is what we are playing the interleague at I believe;

Backs:.......Tom Crapp.........Kane Boyer..........Tim Doyle

Half Back:..Michael Hare......Andrew Reid.........Brad Kariouz

Centre:.....James Scambler..Lucas White.........Ryan Bongetti

Half Fwd...Sam Lloyd..........Rob Osborne........Duane Hueston

Forwards..Shane Harvey.....Tim Hargraeves.....Lee James

Foll:........Paul Schoullar.....Matt Dwyer..........Lee Warnett

Inter.......John Lucas.........Rowan Priest........Josh Bell
.............Levi Moss...........Bernard Price

Injured and not considered;
John McHenry
Tyson Saunders (did play last week)
Trent Freer.
Rex Taylor
Brendan Jay
Dylan Robinson

Unlucky; Dale Reyne, went with Osborne and Hargraeves as the 2 power forwards, they are the best 3 in the league.
Ash Hockey, Nic O'Bryan, Matt Jackson, Adrian Pappin, Ricky Barnes, Ash Parsons, Sean Robinson
unlucky for u not to be in their hey hank thort u would of been. been such a freak at footy and all

Poiderr, champ how are you mate, boths boys have fitted in well, Andrew was best for us on the weekend[ mind you we didnt have to many] and flea has been good. Other boys from up that way that you would know, Jason Eagle has been in great touch for Shepp United [ kicked two bags of 8 I think ], Matty Dwyer is dominating at Nurmurka, Lukey Cannard seems to be kicking his 2-3 each week at Mulwala. Jimmy got in the best at Mansfield last week so he seems to be going along okay as well. :):)
Hows the SHEEP going with his two's and old mate NACKERS?

Hey goodgolly just going through some threads and see that you opened your mouth a little too early in the season and owe Osborne a few slabs............. Did you give them to him after the game on Saturday???:eek::eek:

LOL, Don't worry MACK, it was pointed out to me numerous times Saturday. . . . . I didn't take them up with me Saturday (was quietly confident), but Ozzy was happy to accept an IOU for now.

I wouldn't say Heidelberg would be spitting blood since they are beating all comers by close to 100pts each week but if eagle hadve landed there it wouldve just sewn up another NFL premiership.

Probably disappointed they wasted an airline ticket for no result. Still there is always next season.

Interested in how Barooga view their major investment in S Harvey thus far. Note the pundits have included him in their best 22 selections in earlier posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably disappointed they wasted an airline ticket for no result. Still there is always next season.

Interested in how Barooga view their major investment in S Harvey thus far. Note the pundits have included him in their best 22 selections in earlier posts.

That 22 is more on reputation than form i'm guessing going by a few who didnt make it and a few who did

Deni Rams premiership legend, been travelling the world and has returned. Trained this week and has slotted into the Rams' line-up for tomorrow's game against Echuca United.

Has the united coach Dale Reyne done his knee.???? massive loss for them if true, top bloke and gun player

Up to 10 weeks on sidelines
Echuca United will be without coach Dale Reyne for up to 10 weeks after scans earlier this week revealed he snapped his medial ligament during last week's match against Numurkah. (Go to MFL website in Media News for more)

Friday, April 30, 2010 -Riverine Herald
more -->

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back