Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

bystanding backman

Team Captain
Aug 11, 2006
Nathalia
AFL Club
Essendon
Just thought that we could let the little men have their say on here while the rest on the other thread that way to minimise confusion between seniors/second and the juniors. Sorry the thread should have said thirds and fourths

Re: Murray Football League Thirds

Just thought that we could let the little men have their say on here while the rest on the other thread that way to minimise confusion between seniors/second and the juniors. Sorry the thread should have said thirds and fourths
Haha good idea mate. I thought about doing the same.

so who will have the strong thirds side this season any predictions? i see Congupna hav alot of new star players.. Jon Tuckett being one of them to look out for can be a very damaging player.:thumbsu:

yes jon tuckett can be very damaging also with the likes of george kontakos, luke mclusky and mark ryan

yes jon tuckett can be very damaging also with the likes of george kontakos, luke mclusky and mark ryan

yea yeah we've heard how well congupna have picked up but how bout others any big news?

yea yeah we've heard how well congupna have picked up but how bout others any big news?

how about sam muggleton? will he sep up n be quality CHF for the this year? heard the kid can play...

so who will have the strong thirds side this season any predictions? i see Congupna hav alot of new star players.. Jon Tuckett being one of them to look out for can be a very damaging player.:thumbsu:

took the easy rood goin out to congupna.. would of been better pushin himself at GV standard.. but will b a good player and sit on heads all year out there!

took the easy rood goin out to congupna.. would of been better pushin himself at GV standard.. but will b a good player and sit on heads all year out there!
yeah could go far if he pushed. yer hav a practice match against them coming up soon, i sure hope he sits on my head again like he did at school the other day, it was an honour haha

yeah could go far if he pushed. yer hav a practice match against them coming up soon, i sure hope he sits on my head again like he did at school the other day, it was an honour haha

any news from any practise matches? any teams looking good any standouts up for a big year?

Yes good players. Luke Mclusky will mis the first few games with a hand injury. Dont forget about Steele Sidebottom and Matt Pianto both very good and classy players. How will Mark Ryan go this year? What position will he play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes good players. Luke Mclusky will mis the first few games with a hand injury. Dont forget about Steele Sidebottom and Matt Pianto both very good and classy players. How will Mark Ryan go this year? What position will he play?

Mark will play up forward this year will go alright. How bout George Kontakos and Adam Brassil?

Mark will play up forward this year will go alright. How bout George Kontakos and Adam Brassil?

Played against George last season was pretty good but a bit of a sheepdog though. Dont know about Adam heard that he is pretty good

Congupna will be very good but there is always a side from up near the Murray that flies under the radar like a Mulwala or Deniliquin. Sid and Pianto might not play many 3's games becuase Trav likes to blood plenty of youngers boys in the 1s which is good. Muggleton is a good mark and will be a presence at CHF. Brassil is a smart in and under player. Tuckett is being overrated a little I reckon... Struggled last year in the Wanganui U16s. Kontakos, McClusky and Ryan not much to write home about I wouldn't think. Mick Looby still eligible for 3's yeah?

Congupna will be very good but there is always a side from up near the Murray that flies under the radar like a Mulwala or Deniliquin. Sid and Pianto might not play many 3's games becuase Trav likes to blood plenty of youngers boys in the 1s which is good. Muggleton is a good mark and will be a presence at CHF. Brassil is a smart in and under player. Tuckett is being overrated a little I reckon... Struggled last year in the Wanganui U16s. Kontakos, McClusky and Ryan not much to write home about I wouldn't think. Mick Looby still eligible for 3's yeah?

Loobys is too old gone to tatura.

is there any practice matches for the thirds this week end? Tongala take on Kyabram at home.

Does any one know how moama are looking this season?

is there any practice matches for the thirds this week end? Tongala take on Kyabram at home.

Does any one know how moama are looking this season?
Echuca United will play Deniliquin in 3rds and 4ths in a practice match at Deniliquin this Saturday.

Moama will be more competitive this season compared to 2006. They have gained a number of reasonable players from Echuca Un.16's who will play this season with Moama and then swap back to Echuca to play Un.18s.

Echuca United will play Deniliquin in 3rds and 4ths in a practice match at Deniliquin this Saturday.

Moama will be more competitive this season compared to 2006. They have gained a number of reasonable players from Echuca Un.16's who will play this season with Moama and then swap back to Echuca to play Un.18s.

How are the echuca thirds and fourths looking this year Willo?

How are the echuca thirds and fourths looking this year Willo?
Very strong mate. They will continue their strong performances as seen in the past 6-7 seasons and I wouldn't be supprised if both sides make it into September action. Both the 3rds and 4ths are getting strong numbers on the track each week and both sides possess a great deal of talent.

Very strong mate. They will continue their strong performances as seen in the past 6-7 seasons and I wouldn't be supprised if both sides make it into September action. Both the 3rds and 4ths are getting strong numbers on the track each week and both sides possess a great deal of talent.

Any keys players at Echuca? and Moama? Congupna is playing Moama in practise match 3, 2, 1s this saturday>?

Any keys players at Echuca? and Moama? Congupna is playing Moama in practise match 3, 2, 1s this saturday>?

Where is the congupna and moama game being played at?

Tonny are playin ky on saturday in tonny. Un/17s VS Un/18s with the ressies and ones playing too!

Key players for Echuca United: Bevan Charlton-White, Daniel Branch, Jarrod Day, Damian Russell, Clayton Zanella, Trent Harrison and a young bloke named Brodie, his last name escapes me at the minute. He's around the 6ft 6 mark and has been having a run in the ruck in the senior practice matches. The kid can play.

Key players for Moama: Adrian Beer, Josh Barker, Trent Castles, Angus Grigg, Daniel Thorpe and Jesse Pridham.

Where is the Moama v Congupna practice match being played Zackman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back