Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Murray Football League - Thirds

Yeah Mul will be up there. Not as good as Finley though i reckon.

yeh maybe but finley lack depth i reckon there just got whiley crowe and a few others where mul has a range of good players all across the board

but who knows we will just have to wait and see....:thumbsu:

yeh maybe but finley lack depth i reckon there just got whiley crowe and a few others where mul has a range of good players all across the board

but who knows we will just have to wait and see....:thumbsu:

Yeah agree with you there mate but Finley are pretty even too. They don't have that many gun players but they're a pretty even team. We played 'em in an elimination final last year, 3 v 6, us being 3, and it was a really tough game.

Whiley is very hard to match up on too.

Yeah agree with you there mate but Finley are pretty even too. They don't have that many gun players but they're a pretty even team. We played 'em in an elimination final last year, 3 v 6, us being 3, and it was a really tough game.

Whiley is very hard to match up on too.

we have them this weekend!
had a few out last weekend so hopefully they should be back

My tips for round 2.

Echuca United v Moama ???
Deni Rams v Finley
Tocumwal v Congupna
Mulwala v Nathalia
Cobram v Barooga
Tongala v Numurkah

Looks like Mul and Deni are looking like the top teams so far this season.

true, both those teams have started the year well. the finley v deni game was alot closer than the scores show. Deni ran away with the game in the last quarter as we had 3 players sent off and one injured due to being king hit. finley were missing 3 players out of our top 5 or 6 aswell.

true, both those teams have started the year well. the finley v deni game was alot closer than the scores show. Deni ran away with the game in the last quarter as we had 3 players sent off and one injured due to being king hit. finley were missing 3 players out of our top 5 or 6 aswell.

so were we:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

could someone tell me how cobram 3rds are lookin this yr..i heard nic hoban has got himself extremely fit and will definatly be pushin for a spot in bushies under 18s next yr.. have heard he was a solid on baller that crashes through packs and floors anyone in his way..

could someone tell me how cobram 3rds are lookin this yr..i heard nic hoban has got himself extremely fit and will definatly be pushin for a spot in bushies under 18s next yr.. have heard he was a solid on baller that crashes through packs and floors anyone in his way..
haah good to hear.. im a good mate of nic. i think he weighs about 40kg haha

haha good one cam. who is deni rams 3rds.

yeah gags played, didn't spend alot of time at CHB.
gags there? new to me..
lenny clarke was out. kids a monster.
daniel jordan was out.
darcy biggs was out.
as was brayden hall

so right there we have.
our CHB, CHF, FB, and 2nd ruckman..
maddogg madison will prob line up at CHB this year

gags there? new to me..
lenny clarke was out. kids a monster.
daniel jordan was out.