Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

neather do i i dont go around starting fights i just stand up for my self when u get a late tackle and a punch in the back when u take a mark

i dunno who you are, but your probably not as bad as that shane baker from tongala. He starts several people for no reason, as i have said before he is one of the filthyest players i have ever seen.

i dunno who you are, but your probably not as bad as that shane baker from tongala. He starts several people for no reason, as i have said before he is one of the filthyest players i have ever seen.
i dunno who u are but i dont recall myself starting fights for no reason!!!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

i dunno who u are but i dont recall myself starting fights for no reason!!!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

so your the famous shane baker hey?
i can recall quite clearly you starting several of my teammates.
you just lucky im not dirty like you and i go out and actually play footy, i get a late bump and i just wear it, i dont go sooking and try and start fights.

so your the famous shane baker hey?
i can recall quite clearly you starting several of my teammates.
you just lucky im not dirty like you and i go out and actually play footy, i get a late bump and i just wear it, i dont go sooking and try and start fights.
u so i take it ur from numurka or somethink thats the only game i would fired up in cause ur all a bunch of snipers:):)

you dont need to know who i play for, and i wouldnt go round calling other people snipers when your the sniper.
what scared i mite lift the elbow up next time hey :)

mate snipers come with the game mate just look at ur 2nd and seniors their filled with him hey :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congupna from what I've seen.

10 points.
asmuch as i would hate to say i beleave deni buy 5 goals they are just a step above everybody

o and u toc boys watch out im in and im dirty aparently to blues1 or should i say its guy from lancy that cant get a game at tonny :)

Is this the pdfl 3rds thread or the mfl 3rds thread??? Stop making this thread look like s**t and talk real footy :thumbsu:
Mate PDFL is a better league than MFL and i dont mean a better standard but i mean PDFL has a much longer history than MFL and the clubs in PDFL are more friendly towards each other and you feel welcomed at any PDFL club, whether you are the home or the away team. MFL clubs and player all think they are awesome and will turn there nose up at anyone who isn't associated with the MFL.

Mate PDFL is a better league than MFL and i dont mean a better standard but i mean PDFL has a much longer history than MFL and the clubs in PDFL are more friendly towards each other and you feel welcomed at any PDFL club, whether you are the home or the away team. MFL clubs and player all think they are awesome and will turn there nose up at anyone who isn't associated with the MFL.

I actually went and watched a PDFL game today, was pretty pathetic standard actually i guess they were being friendly towards each other by not Shepparding or tackling, and half the people in the PDFL think there awesome when really there playing with a bunch of *******s.

Anthony weetra played his first game for rumba and got best on. good to see champ.
I also believe that they had trouble with the rumba scoreboard. at the end of the game the scoreboard said that rumba won so they sang there song , then got told that barooga ended up winning by 2 points.

I actually went and watched a PDFL game today, was pretty pathetic standard actually i guess they were being friendly towards each other by not Shepparding or tackling, and half the people in the PDFL think there awesome when really there playing with a bunch of *******s.

pdfl is a gross league and it has a few good football players that could hack it in all leagues ( eliot small lachlan sidebottom and andrew occoner ) all freaks but the rest wuld be no bodys in murray league

Roaders far to good on the day at home. We will be better off with the lose tho i think, Did have 6 players out to, Taking nothin away from the road they were just to good. Joe Dwyer is a freak!

Big game this weekend will get back O Draffin, B Hall and maybe Ash Morris and Rick Gittens (Rick played about 10 minutes in the 3rds on the weekend) Kev Gittens although will be out for about 4 weeks

In PDFL they are more focused on playing footy for their club, not trying to make AFL like you all think you are gonna in the murray league. i play in MFL but played all my fourths in PDFL and i can tell you now that there is no difference between the standard of footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back