Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get to carried away, this year is the first for a number of years that the Murray League has had more players than the PDFL in the Bushies.
The PDFL also has an under 16 Vic Country Rep amongst its ranks.
The standard of the bottom 10 players may be greater in MFL, but to say that the Murray League top level of players are superior to those in the PDFL is nonsense, also whispers that the PDFL are about to adopt something which might further increase the attraction of the league, to elite players ?
I sincerely hope that your not talking about the PDFL adopting the mercy rule.

tips at mul for the best and fairest would be brad wilson, he could also poll well in the league count, runner up zach moore or beau clarke who have both had good years also

Pretty sure we did this a few months ago mate, have a look a few pages back, altough having played all the teams once some twice mne would have changed a bit

yeah, just wanted a final opinion maybe, everyone has played everyone once or twice, so just thought there would be a few changes... hahaha flash, wouldnt you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really sure for the winner at tonny, could even be bottom agers like brad power or josh wiffen, will be a close count..

Well, Jacob Gillie has played seniors for half the season, plus Damin broke his leg, then played two matches and got promoted to seniors. I daresay Sam Tyler won't be far off, either will James Wild.
Wildy, Damin and Ryan Everitt could be looked at for bushies selection. Damin has a year of thirds left, but this weekend should be his last junior match, seeing as he's doing so well and by what he got in the mail, Tatura are keen on getting him, most likely for seniors. Ryan's got a couple of years in thirds, but god he is a good player.

All in all, I reckon Jezza Edmonds, Sam Tyler and Brad Power will fight it out for B&F.

Tim arnel won numurkahs bnf and Nick fothergill came runners up. Two very modest boys who both deserved to win.

Just a quick shout out to the Huss dog if u still come on here, thanks for beleiving in me this whole year and telling me that I couldn't win league coz Im overweight an s**t at Footy, just wanna say that I won this or you, and any other person that didn't beleive in me, thanks.

Tim arnel won numurkahs bnf and Nick fothergill came runners up. Two very modest boys who both deserved to win.

Just a quick shout out to the Huss dog if u still come on here, thanks for beleiving in me this whole year and telling me that I couldn't win league coz Im overweight an s**t at Footy, just wanna say that I won this or you, and any other person that didn't beleive in me, thanks.

You're a star mate.

Bahhahaha yeaaah mate your reall good arent ya, pre easy to win it mate wen your as big as you are playing against little ****ers from weak sides mate yeah, your reall good rate you big time bahahahhaha

Congratulations to Tim and Nick, still got a year left in thirds great effort there gonna be stars. well done to tom kelly on winning the goalkicking for the league with 63, i thik pitts won on 57 last year so good effort..

Any other clubs had their vote counts yet?

good pack, good ;)

Bahhahaha yeaaah mate your reall good arent ya, pre easy to win it mate wen your as big as you are playing against little ****ers from weak sides mate yeah, your reall good rate you big time bahahahhaha

Jake keating (tongala) Jake brasher (tocumwal) pete Connors (barooga) players that hve played on me this year that are all bigger than me, just to name a few. So those little ****ers that played on me might just be in your imagination.

Jake keating (tongala) Jake brasher (tocumwal) pete Connors (barooga) players that hve played on me this year that are all bigger than me, just to name a few. So those little ****ers that played on me might just be in your imagination.

ur teams in finals and all u do is still talk about how good you think you are .. youve won a thirds league goal kicking mate .. if i was you i would stop talking s**t and focus on playing finals cause i reckon everyone on here is sick of ur s**t

all about the delivery buddy, obviously your team has better midfielders, your a top 5 side while the players you listed are all in the bottom 6.
just a quiet word, pretty sure jake keating toweled you up on the weekend, only snagged 1 or 2, both from s**t umpire decisions.

Tom Kelly Goals against top 6
Moama- 2
Cobram- 6
Deniliquin- 0
Finley-
Congupna- 1

One big game against Cobram, Didnt play agains Finley
But come Finals playing against the big side will need to kick more then 2 goals a game you would think, You did only play 15 games tho, Finals time and every team will know your the Leading goal kicked execpt some close company in the 1 and only game The Blues will play

Go Rams

ur teams in finals and all u do is still talk about how good you think you are .. youve won a thirds league goal kicking mate .. if i was you i would stop talking s**t and focus on playing finals cause i reckon everyone on here is sick of ur s**t
hhaaha exactly just up pack your a dead set w***er mate,, all ya do is talk ya self up all the time ****,,like to see how you go come finals against the top sides mate!!!

Pack. First of all i will congratulate you for winning the goal kicking. well done mate, you have done your self and your club proud. But as far as your boasting and talking ya self up goes, well just remember that finals footy is different to home and away footy. only the real star players come out to play well in finals, the rest of them s**t them selfs and stuff up every kick, mark and handball they can. so my advice to you is this: actions speak louder than words, so if your as good as you say you are, you will kick a few goals each finals game you progress through, and i think you are a good player, but dont ruin that by making ya self look like a w***er. anyway good luck mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back