Muscat article - "The Punch"

Remove this Banner Ad

:) you're changing your specs
With players like Veart, Beltrame valkanis, ponytail guy (name escapes me) as well as the coach that were dirty. I can understand you wanting to wipe out season 2 in memory but you learnt nothing from it.
Code:

Costanzo is the guy your speaking of. Beltrame :confused: yet you fail to mention Ross Aloisi.

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here (considering it'll be 16 pages of Victory arrogance and United sooking so it's not worth reading) but a victory supporting friend said that the bar the away support were at last Friday in Adelaide had Muscat come in and slap $1000 on the bar before the match. Good on him for that but he's still a prick.

:) you're changing your specs
With players like Veart, Beltrame valkanis, ponytail guy (name escapes me) as well as the coach that were dirty. I can understand you wanting to wipe out season 2 in memory but you learnt nothing from it.

And when did any of those guys do anything as bad as Muscat's tackle on Zahra (which wasn't even his worst ever tackle)?

Muscat is being likened to Hitler now? :eek: Some perspective would be nice...He was a player who played on the edge and went over it a few too many times. His reputation will rightfully be tarnished because of that but he was still a very good player when in control. His career is over now, so maybe give the vitriol a rest and have a quiet drink to celebrate if you hated the guy so much :D Just as I did when Michael Valkanis finally stopped playing (if you can call what he did playing) :D

ErnieSigley said:
You said that 'I can't name another A-League player who has deliberately tried to injure another player'

When? Not looking for a vague description here, just an actual moment of an Adelaide United player (or just about any A-League player other than Tiatto) attempting to do something like what Muscat did to Zahra. Or to Dugarry, or to Holmes ...

1000 isn't much.. Back in uni one of my lecturers slapped 300 on the bar.. and he makes nowhere near what Muscat was making.

Oh FFS are u serious? :p

Just let it go- he did something nice for a bunch of strangers n ur poking holes in it!

Is it pure wishful thinking that with his retirement we may here less (or even no) Muscat sooking around here from now? Or will him being on the sidelines be enough to rile everyone up? :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footage? I didn't watch the A-League back then so I wouldn't have seen it.
:) Thats funny! You make claims about A-league history then quietly state you never watch it 'back then'. How would you know?

As for the Babic claim, maybe. The Beltrame one is after Archie's 5th in the GF. People bag Hernandez for being fat, not a patch on Beltrame yet. He ate the pies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back