Music Board Moderator

Macca19

Jan 14, 2001
Albertr0n
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, Orlando Magic
does anyone object if i be music board moderator?
cos id like to be it if its fine with everyone.

if people think its fine for me to be the music moderator - could you please just take 2 minutes to PM or email bluey saying id be a good moderator

Cheers people

T

The Hitman

I was also gonna request to be a music board mod, but if Macca would be a mod, or we could share the responsibilities, that would be okay...

The Hitman

Macca19

Jan 14, 2001
Albertr0n
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, Orlando Magic
Originally posted by The Hitman
I was also gonna request to be a music board mod, but if Macca would be a mod, or we could share the responsibilities, that would be okay...

The Hitman
we could be joint mods Hitman! Other boards have joint mods...
I have no problem with that!

T

The Hitman

Originally posted by Macca19

we could be joint mods Hitman! Other boards have joint mods...
I have no problem with that!
That would be cool. Now the sell... ;)

Macca doesn't just like Metal, although that's is his fav stuff. I like such wide variety of stuff from The Beatles to Sepultura, and eveything in between. Hell, I'd even be nice to those teenyboppers... :eek: :eek: ;)

Vote 1 - Macca and Hitter! :D :D :D

The Hitman

Santos L Helper

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2001
Arrogant Prick
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Hitters, how will you react when I say that Pearl Jam were/are a bunch of over-rated hacks who jumped on the alternative bandwagon and made a real attempt to sabotage everything that was truly original?:D :confused:

Macca19

Jan 14, 2001
Albertr0n
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, Orlando Magic
Originally posted by jod23
If Macca mods this board will it still be legal to talk or like anything else other than Heavy Death Kill Rock Metal :D

Go for it Macca :D
haha....i may not like other styles of music, but i still respect most of them and i wouldnt turn this into a heavy metal board...yet ;) just joking.

you can talk about whatever you want

FIGJAM

FigBooty Legend
Feb 2, 2001
Valhalla
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
VFL Magpies
I don't care who moderates it, provided that any arguments contending that Live is a better band than Soundgarden, be deleted immediately due to the complete stupidity of the notion! ;) :p

T

The Hitman

Originally posted by Santos L Helper
Hitters, how will you react when I say that Pearl Jam were/are a bunch of over-rated hacks who jumped on the alternative bandwagon and made a real attempt to sabotage everything that was truly original?:D :confused:
I'd argue, but I wouldn't delete it or anything... :p

Originally posted by FIGJAM
I don't care who moderates it, provided that any arguments contending that Live is a better band than Soundgarden, be deleted immediately due to the complete stupidity of the notion! ;) :p
I reckon I would be tempted... ;) :D

The Hitman

P.S. I'm PM'n Bluey now to ask for me and Macca to co-mod, so all PM's also saying so would be appreciated.

Cheers!

gPhonque

Premiership Player
May 24, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Don't know about Hitman but i'd probably tell you to get ****ed!

In fact, i have!

:)

And i'd agree to Hitman & Macca being mods. It presents me with another reason to give Hitman the shhits. ;)

T

The Hitman

Originally posted by gPhonque

And i'd agree to Hitman & Macca being mods. It presents me with another reason to give Hitman the shhits. ;)
Another reason? :confused:

You do it by existing you Essenscum...;) :eek: :D

Oh, and Santos...get f*cked...:eek: :D Pearl Jam is my favorite band! :p

The Hitman

Santos L Helper

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2001
Arrogant Prick
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Originally posted by gPhonque

Don't know about Hitman but i'd probably tell you to get ****ed!

In fact, i have!

:)

HaHa, just like 'brown music' summed your band up perfectly. ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

gPhonque

Premiership Player
May 24, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon

HaHa, just like 'brown music' summed your band up perfectly. ;) :rolleyes: :eek:
So we have to resort to toilet humour do we Santos?

;)

Nothing like thrashing a hardcore turd out now is there? :eek:

Something you would know about judging by your music 'career'. :rolleyes: ;)

Remove this Banner Ad