Music Board Moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

does anyone object if i be music board moderator?
cos id like to be it if its fine with everyone.

if people think its fine for me to be the music moderator - could you please just take 2 minutes to PM or email bluey saying id be a good moderator

Cheers people

I was also gonna request to be a music board mod, but if Macca would be a mod, or we could share the responsibilities, that would be okay...

The Hitman

Originally posted by The Hitman
I was also gonna request to be a music board mod, but if Macca would be a mod, or we could share the responsibilities, that would be okay...

The Hitman

we could be joint mods Hitman! Other boards have joint mods...
I have no problem with that!

Originally posted by Macca19

we could be joint mods Hitman! Other boards have joint mods...
I have no problem with that!

That would be cool. Now the sell... ;)

Macca doesn't just like Metal, although that's is his fav stuff. I like such wide variety of stuff from The Beatles to Sepultura, and eveything in between. Hell, I'd even be nice to those teenyboppers... :eek: :eek: ;)

Vote 1 - Macca and Hitter! :D :D :D

The Hitman

Hitters, how will you react when I say that Pearl Jam were/are a bunch of over-rated hacks who jumped on the alternative bandwagon and made a real attempt to sabotage everything that was truly original?:D :confused:

Originally posted by jod23
If Macca mods this board will it still be legal to talk or like anything else other than Heavy Death Kill Rock Metal :D

Go for it Macca :D

haha....i may not like other styles of music, but i still respect most of them and i wouldnt turn this into a heavy metal board...yet ;) just joking.

you can talk about whatever you want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Santos L Helper
Hitters, how will you react when I say that Pearl Jam were/are a bunch of over-rated hacks who jumped on the alternative bandwagon and made a real attempt to sabotage everything that was truly original?:D :confused:

I'd argue, but I wouldn't delete it or anything... :p

Originally posted by FIGJAM
I don't care who moderates it, provided that any arguments contending that Live is a better band than Soundgarden, be deleted immediately due to the complete stupidity of the notion! ;) :p

I reckon I would be tempted... ;) :D

The Hitman

P.S. I'm PM'n Bluey now to ask for me and Macca to co-mod, so all PM's also saying so would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Don't know about Hitman but i'd probably tell you to get ****ed!

In fact, i have!

:)

And i'd agree to Hitman & Macca being mods. It presents me with another reason to give Hitman the shhits. ;)

Originally posted by gPhonque

And i'd agree to Hitman & Macca being mods. It presents me with another reason to give Hitman the shhits. ;)

Another reason? :confused:

You do it by existing you Essenscum...;) :eek: :D

Oh, and Santos...get f*cked...:eek: :D Pearl Jam is my favorite band! :p

The Hitman

Originally posted by gPhonque

Don't know about Hitman but i'd probably tell you to get ****ed!

In fact, i have!

:)

HaHa, just like 'brown music' summed your band up perfectly. ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

HaHa, just like 'brown music' summed your band up perfectly. ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

So we have to resort to toilet humour do we Santos?

;)

Nothing like thrashing a hardcore turd out now is there? :eek:

Something you would know about judging by your music 'career'. :rolleyes: ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back