Music for the Apocalypse

Remove this Banner Ad

I just released a tune for Triple J Unearthed's #DIYSUPERGROUP comp they're running. I've written a song, sampled with Tame Impala, Middle Kids and Tash Sultana. Pretty different to my usual stuff, but was lots of fun to make so thought I'd share.

That’s cool Nunez. Again really enjoy that. Sounds like you’ve been listening to Anenome - The Brian Jonestown Massacre during lockdown. ;)

I’ve got a terrible habit of listening to something & comparing it to others. Sorry man, hard habit to break.

Thanks mate - definitely has a bit of a BJTM vibe! Not my usual style but was fun putting it together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Nunez, when you get down to Melbourne to perform, shoot me a PM and I'll come and watch. I', sure plenty of people in here would.

For sure! I was scheduled to play Melbourne for the last single but alas not to be.

For sure! I was scheduled to play Melbourne for the last single but alas not to be.
I figured. I’ve been sitting on Died Pretty tickets waiting for them to reschedule at The Croxton. It will happen.

Gojira, so heavy and so melodic at the same time, and this is a phenomenal clip - and it's just D standard tuning on 6 strings. The song is good on it's own but the clip makes it perfect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back