Music for the Apocalypse

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 20, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey all, first thread and probably the last. Just wanted everyone to stay chatty and stay connected in this disconnected time. Ironically I have a social anxiety disorder so basically I'm an expert on social distancing. But many here are not so I'd like to get everyone to post a song that describes for them just how they are feeling about what is going on in their lives. Please feel free to share any personal anecdotes as this is a troll free space. OK here's the first song that jumped straight into my mind.

Led Zeppelin, when the levee breaks…...

Last edited:
I released this song last Friday. I actually wrote it just under a year ago and had planned to release it to promote my upcoming tour. Once that was cancelled, I figured I'd release it nonetheless and ended up feeling more fitting than I expected.

I released this song last Friday. I actually wrote it just under a year ago and had planned to release it to promote my upcoming tour. Once that was cancelled, I figured I'd release it nonetheless and ended up feeling more fitting than I expected.

Nice song. I see you put out a 2017 release "Songs From House Arrest" - ahead of your time!

I am waiting on the Chats album that will arrive tomorrow in the mail...

Nice song. I see you put out a 2017 release "Songs From House Arrest" - ahead of your time!

I am waiting on the Chats album that will arrive tomorrow in the mail...

Haha mate I wrote that EP after fracturing a bone in my neck because I can totally predict the future ;)

Yeah boi. I'm so happy for and proud of you my man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a cracker Nunez. We’ll done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back