Music you are listening to at the moment thread

Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Didn't wanna start a thread.

Has anyone been getting around wireless headphones?

I used to be an over ear guy but one day I got some free in ear headphones where the sound was really good and I haven't looked back. I hate carrying around big headphones.

Anyway as someone who uses them a lot, I love the idea of going cordless. I've always had an irrational stance against Apple so I've taken advantage of Amazon's return policy and tried a couple of different non apple true wireless earbuds.

Currently using Samsung galaxy buds after a fair bit of research. Have to say the sound is pretty good! Good range. I had lots of connectivity issues with my last pair of Soundcore liberty Airs and will test these out in a crowded place tomorrow.

flashcrow

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#weflyasone
Didn't wanna start a thread.

Has anyone been getting around wireless headphones?

I used to be an over ear guy but one day I got some free in ear headphones where the sound was really good and I haven't looked back. I hate carrying around big headphones.

Anyway as someone who uses them a lot, I love the idea of going cordless. I've always had an irrational stance against Apple so I've taken advantage of Amazon's return policy and tried a couple of different non apple true wireless earbuds.

Currently using Samsung galaxy buds after a fair bit of research. Have to say the sound is pretty good! Good range. I had lots of connectivity issues with my last pair of Soundcore liberty Airs and will test these out in a crowded place tomorrow.
Not wireless, but Koss KSC75 Headphones are excellent value for money and sound very, very good. They look a bit silly, but the sound quality outweighs that.

Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not wireless, but Koss KSC75 Headphones are excellent value for money and sound very, very good. They look a bit silly, but the sound quality outweighs that.
Ill have a look.

I've sent both of my Bluetooth ones back as they both get connectivity issues in the cbd in certain areas. I'm going to wait a while until the technology improves.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
I've really enjoyed the Black Sabbath back catalog so I will do the same for Deep Purple. Any albums you recommend?

btw I though Black Sabbaths first 3 albums were very good especially Paranoid and Vol 4. Really love the songs Planet Caravan and Tomorrow's Dream.
Purple from only a couple of weeks ago....

Back