Musical Guilty Pleasures

Remove this Banner Ad

When this comes on the radio i always turn it up

[YOUTUBE]f5yD5gAKoRE[/YOUTUBE]

Big woop wanna fight about it?

Paddy-Tanniger-Family-Guy.jpg

Not only is this song a guilty pleasure but so is the white countdown piano, would kill to have that.

[youtube]cMer297X_LI[/youtube]

How is that a guilty pleasure? Great song.:thumbsu:

One of my wife's favourite 80's bands is Bananarama:rolleyes: and ever since she saw an episode of the Gilmore Girls were Lorelai played Shy Boy at full volume she been doing the same when doing housework over the weekends. Over the last 5 years or so I've been hearing a lot of Shy Boy, Robert De Niro's Waiting, Venus, Cruel Summer (among others) and I'm starting to find a few of them catchy, enjoyable little tunes. :$

Caught this playing at the Shopping Centre today, got a couple of runs tonight:

Thought he was corny and lame when I was younger, but I've developed a soft spot for Farnsey recently. Great tune.

One of my wife's favourite 80's bands is Bananarama:rolleyes: and ever since she saw an episode of the Gilmore Girls were Lorelai played Shy Boy at full volume she been doing the same when doing housework over the weekends. Over the last 5 years or so I've been hearing a lot of Shy Boy, Robert De Niro's Waiting, Venus, Cruel Summer (among others) and I'm starting to find a few of them catchy, enjoyable little tunes. :$

Great pop songs. Siobhan Fahey was pretty hot back then, too.

I hate Lady Gaga but that power ballad "Speechless" on Fame Monster is pretty good

Savage Garden's debut album was a cracker

I have a massive soft spot for Savage Garden in general. Better than almost any pop music created this millennium.

Guess my parents blasting their albums almost incessantly in 1998 and 1999 contributes a lot to nostalgia however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't deny that chorus.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

Heard this on Gold once and loved it ever since. Came on once when my mates were round and when it got to the 'bang bang' bit in the chorus, I motioned my fingers like a gun. They were in hysterics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back