Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
It needs to happen and happen fast.

We all agree 2016 was amazing and it was probably one of the greatest days of my life, but * me something has to change.

The warnings signs that Bevo has and still has total control of the football department in our club is when he completely re arranged the coaching panel at the end of 2016 and nobody cared. Fk me we just win a flag why change anything so soon regarding the assistant coaches roles. plus don’t underestimate the lose of Monty

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

iamthehunter

Rookie
Dec 1, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Off topic a little bit and made no impact on the final result but when Blakey took 2 bounces through the centre and then treloar tackled him, is that not prior and a free kick regardless of the handball or has the rule changed?

Feb 11, 2008
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Treloar at half back and Hannan as the interceptor after one game back at VFL level is ridiculous.

Throw in English being poor, our midfield and bont doing nothing and this ******* stupid zone defence.

Can't remember a more difficult loss to process.
I didn't hate Treloar off half back. He did as well as could be expected.

But Hannan fumbled everything. This happened weekly last year but he was doing that bullshit running up and down forward role that people keep telling me is an absolute necessity so they can justify s**t footballer's continual selection. So he barely got near the ball most weeks. This week we had a guy that fumbles, can't mark, can't tackle and has no defensive instincts playing the main interceptor role on the SCG. Great ******* idea.

Oct 19, 2012
Minas Morgul
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I didn't hate Treloar off half back. He did as well as could be expected.

But Hannan fumbled everything. This happened weekly last year but he was doing that bullshit running up and down forward role that people keep telling me is an absolute necessity so they can justify s*t footballer's continual selection. So he barely got near the ball most weeks. This week we had a guy that fumbles, can't mark, can't tackle and has no defensive instincts playing the main interceptor role on the SCG. Great ****** idea.

I'm not blaming the players. I'm blaming the decision making in the box that allows for these ****ups to occur.

Absolutely diabolic we try this in a must win game. Maybe we should try Caleb daniel in the ruck against Gawn when we play Melbourne :rolleyes: . Just to see how we go.

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Where do you start. We have been a team held together by our midfield when they beaten like tonight or break even we are in the bottom 4 teams in the competition. Some of the skill errors tonight you would not find in the little league. Lets name them

Hannan
Dale
Richards
Gardiner
Scott
Astro
Bebendo
Keath
Hunter
Garcia
Schache
JUH
Hunter

They all had a terrible clangers some them multiple I think the highlighted had at least 4 each .

Bevo has drank his own bath water for to long. He has got to own this one in a must win game to serve up that tribe is totally unacceptable. We got beaten everywhere but the worst was to not turn up. We might win one more game for the season which would make 9 wins 13 losses.

Back