Mutual Admiration/Romance Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

teaser_tour_mankini-500x430.jpg
But that's a picture of Gimpy

Does anyone judge hair better than Vicky Park ?

No.

You'll have to wait for Mykonos babe.. my koulouri is not exclusive though.. it's available for public consumption.
Have to say reading that I had to find out what koulouri was. Looks good I have to say but I could live by bread alone. Although some wine also wouldn't go astray.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Report writing skills are non existent.
Luuuvvvvve his report writing skills. Just the same that can't really be a valid criticism on a Collingwood supporters board anyway.

Does anyone start better threads or have better knowledge and opinions than Snoop Dog?

No.
:thumbsu:

What snoop and Knightmare have brought to our threads, brilliant contributions.

And the bat for the vfl

You're hot Saintly!
Actually dead these days :(

But my ghost lingers here on bigfooty :D

(Both Saintly and Viewed have gone to the stable in the sky)

Last edited:
You were good Saintly but I think I loved your mate more.
And my mate, had he just had a run at 2400m prior, and had it been a bit of a weaker field*
He'd have won.
So brave to run third. And he pulled too through the race. He was something else.

Really had they not sold him you'd think he'd have won the third Cox Plate, Pinker Pinker wasn't the greatest very good but not in the class of SYT.

And So You Think was a magnificent looker, majestic beast!

*2010 was as strong a Melbourne Cup field as I can recall.

How many gorilla's would you offload on me having 2 degrees?

With your money, you've bought them, I know ;) :p

We still embrace you even if you are our wealthiest poster :D

And my mate, had he just had a run at 2400m prior, and had it been a bit of a weaker field*
He'd have won.
So brave to run third. And he pulled too through the race. He was something else.

Really had they not sold him you'd think he'd have won the third Cox Plate, Pinker Pinker wasn't the greatest very good but not in the class of SYT.

And So You Think was a magnificent looker, majestic beast!

*2010 was as strong a Melbourne Cup field as I can recall.
Pinker Pinker got a great run that day also. Wasn't a great Cox Plate. So You Think would have cantered in. Still the 5 European group 1s are a bigger achievement than a 3rd Cox Plate would have been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back