Mutual Admiration/Romance Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a lot of fun when you and I get our g bangers tangled.. remember the other day when I tried to untangle em.. I said I couldn't do it.. I lied babe.
We here at bigfooty are hete to bring the love together

Sweet dreams you two love birds :)

Nope:
It's the very high probability that someone will be getting a cap blown in their arse.

Boom ta da tish...
Step aside Butch.

What now?

I'm going to get some hard pipe hitting ... I'm going get medieval on their ass.. you here me hilly billy boy?

What now between you and me?

Oh, that what now... there's is no me and you, not no more... two conditions, one you don't tell anyone about what happened here, this is between me and you and homes here, who are going to live their soon to be miserable short lives in agony and pain .... two, you leave town, tonight! You gone and you stay gone. You lost your LA privileges.

I thought we had another thread for the mutual admiration society and 'love talk' where you 2 had your own room

Silly me:rolleyes:
No, they all booked up in the VIP room of the Holden Centre (pocket change for BringouttheGimp ) with Doodles playing mother (serves the tea and scones to Mr theGimp).
Then it's a nice hot sauna together ....

Then love will out

(Special surprise oysters are complimentary)

I thought we had another thread for the mutual admiration society and 'love talk' where you 2 had your own room

Silly me:rolleyes:
Thanks MG, pretty sad I forgot about the thread I started.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back