MVP MVP Rd 19 2018 Geelong v Brisbane @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

My top two interchangeable but Toma has head less BoG's so I'll give him this one ;)
I don't trust him enough yet to get too invested but Stanley had another huge game. Duncan's decision making and execution were magic as usual. Menz needs to keep building. Henderson played a great game too.

5. Hawkins. Bloody hell.
4. Gaz. I believe he could play an even better game in the right game later this year.
3. Stanley. Fantastic game. Floating around the right places on the ground pretty much all game.
2. Duncan. Hawkins' heart must go aflutter when he see's this bloke kicking to him.
1. Henry. Would have got the point even if he didn't throw himself at that contest, looked horrible for a few seconds. What a cat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Hawkins - playing like Carey. Seriously.
4. Ablett - I wish every player with nothing left to offer was as good as him
3. Stanley - as good as I've seen him play
2. Duncan - just does not miss when he has to hit a target (unless that target happens to be a goal)
1. Henderson - when any promising Brisbane thrust broke down, almost invariably he seemed to be involved. What an understated return.

Honourable mention for Tuohy who I think is just taken for granted now as someone who will never play a bad game, and Danger who drifted out of the game at times but was f***ing electric either side of half time when the game was up for grabs

Anyone who doesn’t have Stanley in their 5 best players knows nothing about football and should not be allowed to comment on this board ever again.
Harsh but agree he was fantastic yet again. I'm a Steph fan and he tore him apart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back