Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Also, who asks for facts about Buttercup the cat? What a complete waste of time that was. It did make me post a little less than anticipated because there really aren't that many facts about a damn cat.
Did they have control of your vote too?

Hatchy.

3rd on TJASTA day one and then 4th on eth-dog today with a vote on MC yesterday which was the first one before jumping to the guy that was going to get lynched.

He's the next best option according to vote analysis, but it's only half way through day 3 and vote analysis can be total bollocks.

He is playing differently to how I've seen him play before though....active without really contributing.
I can tell you why, because If I'm village aligned I post alot more than when I'm not.

Nice hit!!

But damn, who says foxface is a serial killer? She never killed anyone in the film.
Haha fair enough. We were going to make her the poisoner for ironic reasons but switched to SK for mechanic/simplicity reasons and instead just wrote poison into a few of our writeups
It's true that she was out for herself though and in this game, that was enough ;)

THE PANEM PROPHET - DAY 4
After recent events, Cinna was the final but also most creative member of the support team left . He was planning Katniss’ latest outfit when the corrupt Capitol directed three “Peacekeepers” to attack him with spiked gloves . Witnesses state he was physically dragged away semiconscious from the distraught Katniss with his final words being “I’m still betting on you , girl of fire” . He then succumbed to his injuries but his legacy in the fashion world and as a man of integrity lives on. In a separate incident, a pack of rogue Tributes searched for Gale and Katniss but instead ended up mauling an unknown southern citizen of Panem. These incidents and other recent ones left grieving Gale Hawthorne determined to track down those responsible . During his hunt with Katniss in the early hours of this morning, he fired a well aimed arrow at Games Announcer Claudius Templesmith. His usual large booming voice appeared panicked and then defeated but even in his dying minutes, he uttered May the odds be ever in your favour.

Dero (Cinna/Flog) killed by The Capitol (Mafia)

MannumPower (Villager) killed by the Career Tributes (Wolves)

TJASTA (Claudius Templesmith /Goon) killed by Gale Hawthorne (Vigilante)

It is now day. Please have a valid vote in this thread for the reaping (lynch) by 10pm AEST tonight.
In memory of Cladius Templesmith , May the odds be ever in your favour.

Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
So who is left?

CAPITOL (MAFIA) [3/5]
-President Snow (Godfather)

-Seneca Crane (Intimidator)
-Avox (Goon)

CAREER TRIBUTES (WOLVES) [4/5]
-Cato- (Alpha)
-Clove (Beta)
-Glimmer (Cub)

-Marvel (Wolf)

REBELLION (VAMPIRES) [X/1]
-1 converted vampire (any of the other roles could be this)

THE VILLAGE [11/23]
-Gale Hawthorne (Vigilante)
-Thresh (Seer)
-Katniss Everdeen (Jack of All Trades)
-8 Regular Villagers [5 dead]

So that's 7 evils and 11 goods...with one a converted vampire.

1600902986798.png

Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
Remaining players:

2. Chipmunk
3. ZergMinion
6. Itsmyshow
8. Dingster
10. serial_thrilla
11. Barrybran
12. sante
13. NaturalDisaster
16. croweater 41
18. Millky95 (Thresh)
19. The Half Back
22. Hatchy1992
24. HawkAussie
25. Deaneus!
26. eth-dog
30. MC Bad Genius (Katniss)
31. Mister M
33. jmoo wan

I’ll placehold croweater 41.

I would have gone for him yesterday as Dero told him to move away from 3kz but he didn’t. Plus he went for the double lynch when it made no sense to do so (albeit I am coming from a biased position). I’ll reassess later when I wake up.

MWPP por_please_ya

I’ll placehold croweater 41.

I would have gone for him yesterday as Dero told him to move away from 3kz but he didn’t. Plus he went for the double lynch when it made no sense to do so (albeit I am coming from a biased position). I’ll reassess later when I wake up.

MWPP por_please_ya
Did he? I actually missed that apologies.

I really have paid no attention to thread except going for a multi lynch I wanted some fun as a bored villager. To be fair I was actually expecting to be targeted last night after doing that I'm very surprised I wasn't. I mean we got the right (I'll say right as SK is a good get) lynch in last night finding an extra evil would have been good. Clearly you had something to protect jumping so quickly either evil or the vig. If the second I will steer clear of doing that again to you. If the first then I mean you probably deserved it.

Where did MC Bad Genius vote yesterday? If he voted you chippy you clearly aren't the vig assuming they are now in a PM together.

Back