Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure how you're saying following "known good". How have you confirmed that you're known good, apart from just saying #TeamGood. And Dero too? He seems to have soft-claimed as a flog, but I Dont Care seems to have countered that, so I'm not sure he's known good either. You seem to be pushing the following known good line a little too hard.
I don't care is not a flog.

Attn: those who have played a lot of WW.

Is this behavior fairly standard for 3KZ in this game? I'm genuinely curious.
3KZ being nuts?

Ooooh yeah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attn: those who have played a lot of WW.

Is this behavior fairly standard for 3KZ in this game? I'm genuinely curious.
one time he went super crazy on pain pills after surgery and accidentally doxed himself then quit the site for a few months. good times.

3KZ being nuts?

Ooooh yeah
Is he equally nuts when good or bad?

I'm not accusing him of anything within this game...I just want to know what tells to look out for. ;)

Hatchy1992’s throw away vote on TJASTA smacks of evil voting, but not trying to ruffle feathers. I have voted for him two days running because he is a lurker, but very happy to have a flog also jump on. People throwing subtle shade on the vote makes Hatchy more suss for mine.

Is he equally nuts when good or bad?

I'm not accusing him of anything within this game...I just want to know what tells to look out for. ;)
he’s most nuts when he‘s bad and then tries to claim good. if he ever mentions role fluidity that’s when you need to head for the hills and not look back.

one time he went super crazy on pain pills after surgery and accidentally doxed himself then quit the site for a few months. good times.
That was the steroids and it was before the surgery. Having an undiagnosed fractured leg that then turns into bone necrosis - happy days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back