Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be interesting to compare who voted fridge and if they are on eth or Hatchy
I got you legend.

fridge: zerg - jmoo - eth_dog (trigger) - P4L

Hatch: 3KZ - Dero - Halfy - eth-dog - MC Bad
eth-dog: me - zerg

What does this tell you?

I got you legend.

What does this tell you?
Eth could be an option for today

I got you legend.

What does this tell you?

That Pie 4 Life is a Career Campaigner.

Eth could be an option for today
His was a very dodgy vote yesterday and the switch to Hatch was also dodgy (albeit driven by 3KZ is Football). But to be honest I'm getting first game village vibes from eth-dog. Could you even coach the way he's played it?

You were helpful last game and flipped evil
True. But at this stage of the game I think we're better off keeping helpful players and culling unhelpful players. Which is why I'm not too concerned about losing Neutral to a modkill - he's probably a villager, but he's contributed absolutely nothing so far. Getting towards the end of the game carrying a bunch of lurkers is a disaster for the village.

What are you seeing Baz?

True. But at this stage of the game I think we're better off keeping helpful players and culling unhelpful players. Which is why I'm not too concerned about losing Neutral to a modkill - he's probably a villager, but he's contributed absolutely nothing so far. Getting towards the end of the game carrying a bunch of lurkers is a disaster for the village.

What are you seeing Baz?
The back of my eyelids. It's been a long day...

Not a lot to be honest. I thought P4L was dodgy D1 and he flipped villager. I think eth is a villager so he's probably evil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I'm voting who today seeing as I was going to vote Clarkey again and now he is dead.

Maybe I'll vote for 3kz is football I mean I think from last game he maybe a good recruit for Clarke to go for. Clarkey voted him yesterday too at one point I'm guessing to distance each other in case something like this happened. 3kz will come in with #TeamGood which he may have been but I think he maybe the recruit Matty Eagles style.

MWPP por_please_ya

The back of my eyelids. It's been a long day...

Not a lot to be honest. I thought P4L was dodgy D1 and he flipped villager. I think eth is a villager so he's probably evil.
P4L's game was dodgy af, he was a clear target for the vigs last night. I expected eth to be taken out by a vig as well, which probably would have made today easier.

So I'm voting who today seeing as I was going to vote Clarkey again and now he is dead.

Maybe I'll vote for 3kz is football I mean I think from last game he maybe a good recruit for Clarke to go for. Clarkey voted him yesterday too at one point I'm guessing to distance each other in case something like this happened. 3kz will come in with #TeamGood which he may have been but I think he maybe the recruit Matty Eagles style.

MWPP por_please_ya
Nope.

His was a very dodgy vote yesterday and the switch to Hatch was also dodgy (albeit driven by 3KZ is Football). But to be honest I'm getting first game village vibes from eth-dog. Could you even coach the way he's played it?
I honestly have no clue what I'm doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back