My 2017 team

Remove this Banner Ad

BUMP.

This is my team. Pittard ****** me and that is why Stewart is still on the field. I could go this week, but I am going to wait a week and then bring in Roberton for Scharenberg/Stewart.

My R15 trades will look like:
Scharenberg/Stewart > Roberton
Greenwood/Barrett/Ainsworth > Rookie

View attachment 383155

Looks strong, Doona.

How many trades are you sitting with at the moment?

Mah team

corbin.png

1 downgrade and 2 ups left

My completed team. Am punting on man-child (Darcy) in the ruck but may look to get Gawn in if that fails as a potential last upgrade.

Concerns at the moment apart from the risk of man-child are poor scoring of Nroo, Roberton and Dahl of late.

Apart from that fairly content.

completed.JPG

My completed team. Am punting on man-child (Darcy) in the ruck but may look to get Gawn in if that fails as a potential last upgrade.

Concerns at the moment apart from the risk of man-child are poor scoring of Nroo, Roberton and Dahl of late.

Apart from that fairly content.

View attachment 388903

Our teams are almost identical !!
Greene is Heeney Darcy is Martin and Gaff is Greenwood but will be Jelwood haha

Even have 4 out 8 of ur bench !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my potential final team.....i am also taking the punt on HODOR as R2....kid is a beast, has a really good run coming up and as no.1 ruck should dominate IMO. He has a good game about him too! I think it's worth the risk.

Since i have a few trades left and $158k in the bank, can potentially do some sideways trades, Martin could easily turn into Kruezer or Sloane could turn into Dusty/Gaz if he doesn't perform well.

Pretty content with this team so far. Happy with Greenwood/Mountford/Witherden as strong bench cover. Obviously my back bench is a worry, but hopefully Shaz comes back soon.

upload_2017-7-5_9-17-21.png

Here is my potential final team.....i am also taking the punt on HODOR as R2....kid is a beast, has a really good run coming up and as no.1 ruck should dominate IMO. He has a good game about him too! I think it's worth the risk.

Since i have a few trades left and $158k in the bank, can potentially do some sideways trades, Martin could easily turn into Kruezer or Sloane could turn into Dusty/Gaz if he doesn't perform well.

Pretty content with this team so far. Happy with Greenwood/Mountford/Witherden as strong bench cover. Obviously my back bench is a worry, but hopefully Shaz comes back soon.

View attachment 388963
What about targeting a Burton type once Mountford is maxed out in a few weeks and DPP Bolton into the mids?

Would give you better flexibility and means McInnes isn't a total waste.

View attachment 388963
So who did you drop for Hodor?

Our teams are almost identical !!
Greene is Heeney Darcy is Martin and Gaff is Greenwood but will be Jelwood haha

Even have 4 out 8 of ur bench !

That time of the year when teams start looking a bit same-same but as they say in the classics "Great minds think alike" :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 trades left, so this is essentially my final team. A couple of weak points, but I'm pretty happy with it.

Ranked 355 overall so it'll be interesting to see how I go from here.

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 10.04.21.png

2 trades left, so this is essentially my final team. A couple of weak points, but I'm pretty happy with it.

Ranked 355 overall so it'll be interesting to see how I go from here.

View attachment 392207

Looks pretty set now ive done the same thing except i cant afford Zorko... 2 trades left for injuries lets pray !!

Ive gone off Ross i need abit more ceiling to try gain points im thinking Murphy hes been pretty consistent all year can have a big game or theres Duncan but i like Carltons run

Looks pretty set now ive done the same thing except i cant afford Zorko... 2 trades left for injuries lets pray !!

Ive gone off Ross i need abit more ceiling to try gain points im thinking Murphy hes been pretty consistent all year can have a big game or theres Duncan but i like Carltons run

Yeah Murphy's a solid pick.

Couple of 130s in a row makes me hope he might be back to his early season form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back