Teams My 2018 RDT Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as the Swans premos are performing, then no reason to be concerned

In 2014 I had my best ever SC year coming 201st, that was off the back of strong Swans and Pies premiums in Pendles, Beams, JPK, Parker, McVeigh and the great POD Malceski, while Langdon was the best rookie that year.

Some weeks there may be a dip in scoring but that can occur any old time, such as copping injuries early in games.
A couple of years ago I finished the season in SC with Parks, Hanners, JPK and Titch all in my midfield and it actually worked out pretty well. Mind you I did get one or two of them in after the Swans had their bye but was rocking with all 4 for a solid 6 or 7 weeks.

Just so long as you believe there is value in each underlying pick (and don't have a totally skewiff bye structure across your whole side) then that is really the most important thing.

Is Garlett a better pick as a benchie over the Eagles boys?

01ef3047dac41a4b626233b078e6e531.jpg

Is Garlett a better pick as a benchie over the Eagles boys?

I reckon I am going to bypass Garlett for Langdon/A WC boy mainly due to the fact I want to tinker with late mail if required. Choosing Garlett will remove some flexibility in late changes.

Apart from LDU I really like that team.

I’ve had LDU pencilled into my 2018 team since about June last year. Not an amazing pre-season but I’m backing him to score better in the real stuff, he’s a gun. Remember how s**t Andrew McGrath was in the JLT last year?

Last edited:
Are folk going with Shane Savage based just off his JLT? or is there something I'm not getting?
He pinched that juicy rebounding role out of defence from Roberton in the second half of last season that saw his numbers spike and Roberton's dip. Has carried on with that role in the JLT so the Saints appear to be very comfortable with the ball in Sav's hands. As such I'm going to have a crack at him too in at least one format.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D - Laird, Simpson, Lloyd, Coffield, Doedee, Murray, [Finlayson, Murphy]
M - Mitchell(c), Dangerfield, Merrett, Martin, J.Kelly, Armitage, D-Uniacke, Banfield, [T.Kelly, Barry, Holman]
R - Gawn, Lycett, [English]
F - Menegola, Billings, Heeney, D.Smith, Christensen, Rayner, [Fritsch, Garlett]

7k leftover
i'm totally committed to Coffield and Dangerfield (he will miss 1 game at most)
got at least 1 player from every team too :thumbsu:

Murphy is a classic trap pick. I hope a lot of people fall for it, because it’ll only help my overall ranking if they do.

Earlier in the week the Crows announced debuts for Doedee and Fogarty but not Murphy. Then Lynch gets injured and suddenly Murphy is debuting too. Guess who’s gonna be the first bloke gone when Lynch (or even Walker) comes back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back